1. ICUDude

ICUDude Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Thanks so much! I think I understand it now. I know how to launch the fusee-primary.bin from the hekate main page. I'll give it a try right now.

2. blaisedinsd

blaisedinsd GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    So I can’t seem to get nut to recognize the usb connection to my switch for usb installs. Does this work on windows 7? Is that my issue possibly that I need newer windows, is there a Mac version?

3. Adran_Marit

Adran_Marit Walküre's Hacker

Australia
    Any luck?

4. ICUDude

ICUDude Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Thanks so much! I wanted to change some things from my first try so I am going to start from scratch and format my sd. I'll overwrite the sig patches with the fusee-primary ones you linked to above, and then launch fusee-primary directly from tegraRCMgui. Again I really appreciate the help, I believe I understand it now and I will post back how I make out. we are getting read to move so it might take a day or two, plus I have to hide it from the kid! (christmass present)

Last edited by ICUDude, Sep 29, 2020
    Adran_Marit likes this.
  5. ICUDude

ICUDude Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Hi, Thank you Adran_Marit, yes I did have some luck! With that, and your good advice, I got it to work. You have helped make a little girl very happy this Christmas.

Just incase there are other total noobs like me this is what I did. I wiped the sd card (cleared my first attempt), went to sd setup like last time but this time after selecting recommended defaults I went down, unchecked goldleaf, and also checked fusee-primary under the select your extras / payloads section. This is so I can launch fusee-primary right from TegraRcmGUI. After setting up the sd card I went to this link that Adran_Marit gave me Fusee-Primary Sig Patches downloaded and extracted them. I then drug the unzipped atmosphere folder over the root of my sd and it merged with the atmosphere folder that was there (didn't ask to merge just did, but merge if it asks). I unzipped and put the awoo-installer nro folder into the "switch" folder on the sd root.

I got Awoo-Installer from HERE

Then I got NS-USBLoader from HERE

And followed THIS GUIDE to get the two to talk to each other.

Then using TegraRcmGUI I launched the fusee-primary payload, run Awoo, continued to follow the guide from the link directly above.

Done, Install went without a hitch. Thanks again Adran,

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Now I just hope everything still works after I make a emuMMC.

andhre4fun likes this.
  6. GArilla

GArilla Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Any idea what could cause games to freeze while playing in Retroarch. So far it's N64 games and it's randomly in the middle of playing. I did full RAM of course.

7. GCS

GCS Don't ask it, ALWAYS Backup the NAND!

Turkey
    Hello, I wonder if you can change a game's save data to run a homebrew title or another app. Is this possible?
    Thank you!

8. a33max

a33max Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    so I just purchased a switch from a friend, its on firmware 4.1 and he said he previously hacked it but hasn't touched it in awhile. He also lost the microsd card, so I'd like to start from scratch and re-hack it. any advice? Its patched from what i can tell, the serial number falls into that category but i know you can still load caffeine? I was going to use the beginners guide but wanted to see if i needed to do anything else before hand.

9. thesesshoumaru

Newcomer

Brazil
    Hey guys, I have a switch with some games purchased but I am interested in hacking it so I could play emulators and try some games before buying them. My question is: is it possible to still play my purchased games online without getting banned and also boot the CFW sometimes to play completely offline or just having the CFW is already possible to get banned? I've read so many posts but everyone says something different...

10. Adran_Marit

Australia
    Not a problem, glad it worked for you :3

If you mean something like twilight hack on wii or oot on 3ds then not that I'm aware of, part of the reason Nintendo won't allow saves on the microSD card is because of the having via saves in previous generations

If you mean from a CFW then I have no idea

Follow the appropriate guide for iPatched switches and DO NOT ENABLE AUTORCM

Honestly, it sounds like your best bet will be making an emunand and then playing online with legit and CFW with the emunand, assuming your switch is an RCM vulnerable switch

11. KenBaum

KenBaum Member
    Newcomer

United States
    My switch model number is in the potentially exploitable range as it is a diablo limited edition one, I just wanted to know if someone was able to exploit it or not before I spend $6 on a jig, my crummy dex isn't good enough to bend a paper clip the right way.

Last edited by KenBaum, Sep 30, 2020
  12. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    First of all, never post your full serial number as you never know what others can do with it. Secondly, there is no need to post the serial number if you said it is already in the potentially exploitable range. Thirdly, the reason it is in the potentially exploitable range is because there is no guarantee for any consoles in that range to be patched or unpatched. The only way to know if it is exploitable or not is to try to hack it. Getting others' experiences won't make your console more or less exploitable.

13. Ryudhapraha

Ryudhapraha Newbie
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    I bought a second hand switch so I don't know how the last user install emummc. Do you think my emummc is enabled? Because I can boot to cfw emummc but it's said its disabled.

Attached Files:

14. GCS

Turkey
    You can delete and create a new EmuMMC to be sure.

15. Ryudhapraha

Ryudhapraha Newbie
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    How? i dont find any guide on how to delete emummc

16. GCS

Turkey
    Get backup of every file on your sd except for the "EmuMMC" folder. Than format your sd and copy files back. After that, create a new EmuMMC

17. GCS

Turkey
    I meant CFW:)

18. zerox521

zerox521 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Hi. Is it safe to use the patched nsp of the YouTube app on emunand if have incognito installed?

19. Adran_Marit

Australia
    The patch just patches out the account check from memory so it should be fine, especially on emunand

zerox521 likes this.
  20. Natural

Natural GBAtemp Fan

United States
    "The Software closed because of an error"

I've been getting messages for about two days now when playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution. This didn't happen before but has been happening very frequently now. Does anyone know how I could fix this?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - questions, PARADISE, SWITCH