Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

linkstan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes just hold R and no to the other questions.

so i tried going into album then retroarch then load core then load roms and as i hold R it just keeps scrolling down and i tried to load the rom while holding R it still gives me the same error. Error code 2168-0001 Am i doing something wrong?

i can’t even hold R as it just keep scrolling down so i hold R after i press on the rom

RA version 1.7.5

edit 2 - so i installed the nsp hbmenu forward which you linked for the fw 5+.

got the games to load up but once the sega screen comes up i get an error “the software was closed because an error occurred.”

any help now? Thank you.

p.s. i may even be on kosmos cfw not even sure how to check just know it says hekate when i push the paylod

Last edited by linkstan,

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a non banned switch with emuMMC and sigpatched NSPs installed.
My sysnand is clean, never had any NSPs installed.
What's currently the best way to connect the emuMMC to the internet and limiting the risk of a ban of my sysnand?

Last edited by [Truth],

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can I dump Switch cartridges from Hekate somehow? I can push payloads but I don't want to install CFW or touch my SysNAND in any way.

k3lv1n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
You do not need to remove anything.
hi Draxzelex, suppose the latest hekate's patches.ini is enough to launch backup file, however it fails to launch some until i put back the obsoleted loader.kip and kip1=atmosphere/kips/* in hekate_ipl.ini, what is the possible cause of the problem?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi Draxzelex, suppose the latest hekate's patches.ini is enough to launch backup file, however it fails to launch some until i put back the obsoleted loader.kip and kip1=atmosphere/kips/* in hekate_ipl.ini, what is the possible cause of the problem?
You are probably missing some files. Remove all CFW files and folders from your SD card then download a clean set from either SDSetup or Haruko's GitHub.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i tried going into album then retroarch then load core then load roms and as i hold R it just keeps scrolling down and i tried to load the rom while holding R it still gives me the same error. Error code 2168-0001 Am i doing something wrong?

i can’t even hold R as it just keep scrolling down so i hold R after i press on the rom

RA version 1.7.5

edit 2 - so i installed the nsp hbmenu forward which you linked for the fw 5+.

got the games to load up but once the sega screen comes up i get an error “the software was closed because an error occurred.”

any help now? Thank you.

p.s. i may even be on kosmos cfw not even sure how to check just know it says hekate when i push the paylod
Sorry I forgot to reply earlier. Also I said to hold R over an installed title not within Retroarch.

Anyways, Kosmos is not a CFW, its just an Atmosphere package but the vanilla package lacks the patches to boot any installed .NSP files. Just go back to using ReiNX.

Reactions: linkstan

k3lv1n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
You are probably missing some files. Remove all CFW files and folders from your SD card then download a clean set from either SDSetup or Haruko's GitHub.
had deleted all CFW (left Nintendo folder), put-in a clean set frm sdsetup, same issue, some titles won't launch. Tried replace with ES/FS/ACID frm Haruko, still same issue. Anyhow, decided to use hekate+vanilla ams, guess i got no luck with Haruko's.

linkstan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I forgot to reply earlier. Also I said to hold R over an installed title not within Retroarch.

Anyways, Kosmos is not a CFW, its just an Atmosphere package but the vanilla package lacks the patches to boot any installed .NSP files. Just go back to using ReiNX.

i just want to play flycast and other similar apps. Could it be that i need to upgrade my patches to fix this?

i just checked i run atlas/kosmos v11.7 with hekate ctcaer mod v4.6 if that help?

or should i update the atlas/kosmo version to the latest one by overwriting the folders within the zip file onto my existing sd card im currently using?

Last edited by linkstan,

Moochii

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello everyone, i have problem with my switch.
Recently i update my pokemon sword into v 1.1.1, and everytime i start the game it said "The software was closed because an error occured", i use 10.0.2 atmosphere 0.12. i tried update my sigpatches but it still dont work, but when i downgrade the pokemon into v 1.1 i can play it again. any idea?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: I was gonna say that. lol +1