fparseb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi all,

I wasn't able to find a thread with my exact problem.

I have a small problem with the switch lite. I installed a chip (v 1.3) when I had 10.0.1. Since SX is not ok, I installed Hekate and Atmosphere. Since day one, when I try to enter the FW Stock, the Nintendo logo appears and then the Nintendo Switch logo and it restarts.

If I press recovery (Vol - and Vol +), it enters directly without problem the first time. After that it remains in the same state. The funny thing is that randomly I get it to load well. CFW never got to work and is locked in the Nintendo Switch logo.

I have tried different versions of Atmosphere, Hekate, going back to SX OS and the same thing always happens. I've changed the SD card, tried different format (exFAT and FAT32) but same issue.

I finally decided to update OFW to 13.0.0 and the exact same thing happens.

Does anyone know what it could be due to? Maybe it's something simple but I don't give found way to make it boot every time.

At the moment:
Hekate: 5.6.2
Atmosphere: 1.1.1
Burnt Fuses (ODM 7/6): 15-0 (HOS: 12.0.2+)
BOOTROM Info:
Ipatches: Failed to read ipatches. Error:1

I don't know if more info it's needed. Please let me know if I can share more informatio to know what's happening with the OFW.

Thanks in advance for all you help :)

Kallrkyle

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
The chip you installed, was that a SX Lite or a Clone ?

Have you tried making a EmuMMC in hekate and see if that will boot ?

I could be wrong, but i have a feeling its something with the soldering of the ribon cable for the nand, maybe some cold points

Reactions: fparseb

fparseb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thanks for the fast reply, Kallrkyle.

The chip is a SX lite original.

With the EmuMMC boot until the Nintendo Switch logo and remains there. (recovery also works, but in the next boot still remains on the Black Nintendo Switch logo).

I'll review the soldering then. Let's see if this evening I have some minutes too. :D

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Do u have a NAND backup? and maybe move the Nintendo folder to pc and try boot to create a fresh one.

btw with makio switches to boot stock you need to press hekate>reboot>OFW

fparseb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
pcwizard7, I've made that already and same issue. After NAND restore and even updating it from 11.0.1 to 13.0.0.

Kallrkyle; sure, I'll try that too with the re-soldering. Let's try both. Thanks :)

Jeromy22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If your having issues booting anything since you installed the chip, wouldn’t that suggest somethings gone wrong with the installation?
If that is the case, software remedies here will not help.

fparseb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Sure, you are right, Jeromy22.

As the issue is random, leds in the chip are OK and there are a lot of threads related to blank screen, hang in Nintendo logo,... I was thinking on a boot0 corruption, error during boot,...

Just asking if someone had that issue before or a hint about how to solve it.

fparseb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi guys. I've followed your instructions, Kallrkyle. I've remade the entire soldering (that's why it take some time, a lot of work these days). At this moment seems is booting all the time.

I'll monitor the next days but seems for the moment is booting OK to OFW in every attempt.

Thanks so much :)

Reactions: pcwizard7

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1