OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.searingarrow.com
XP
Country
United States
So I ran into this issue this morning, after having my Switch running CFW for a very long time. Im on CFW 9.2 with Atmosphere 0.10.5. I use TegraRCM to boot my Switch into CFW but when I choose my payload (Fusee -Primary) to inject, the injection goes just fine and I see the atmosphere logo show up on my Switch like it going to boot to the homesceen but it never loads. The screen stays black. I know the Switch is on as I can hear my computer recognize it when I plug and unplug it but its not booting through to the homescreen. Any advice on what I can do to fix it? TIA!

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
So I ran into this issue this morning, after having my Switch running CFW for a very long time. Im on CFW 9.2 with Atmosphere 0.10.5. I use TegraRCM to boot my Switch into CFW but when I choose my payload (Fusee -Primary) to inject, the injection goes just fine and I see the atmosphere logo show up on my Switch like it going to boot to the homesceen but it never loads. The screen stays black. I know the Switch is on as I can hear my computer recognize it when I plug and unplug it but its not booting through to the homescreen. Any advice on what I can do to fix it? TIA!
do a clean atmos setup first and try launching it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr