Hacking Switch Informations by serial number - READ THE FIRST POST before asking questions

Essometer

Needs data
OP
Trophies
Website
none.de
XP
Country
Germany
Hello I ask your help because although I read the beginning it is not clear to me if I console this patched or not, since it is closed and I would like to know if I have to return it.

The serial number is xaj70042333x, in the first box of this post it says that "XAJ70042X and below are safe to buy", but in the list of acontinuacion with the version number appears in the version 4.1.0 among the serial numbers XAJ700319 - XAJ700433 (this in orange) and then in 5.1.0 only the number XAJ700417 that is lower than the previous one and also in orange.

You are correct, your serial is split between "safe" and "chance of being patched". If you want to be 100% sure to get an unpatched one, return it. I can't
100% guarantee that it is unpatched. However, I'd give it a 95% chance of it being unpatched.

@Anna-x
Your Switch is probably patched. If you can, you should try to get another one.

@Draxzelex
I really appreciate that you are helping me in this thread, but if people want to know if a serial is patched and show that they have read the OP,
it is ok to just tell them. I know it seems very easy to us, but we have seen the OP probably a thousand times by now.
Most of them are new to the scene and probably don't trust them self to make a decision on a $250 dollar investment. I know it
feels like spoonfeeding them, but the difference is that in this case, something is on the line. My view on this matter would be
different if this thread would "just" be a homebrew tutorial thread with no bad outcome on a wrong decision.

Last edited by Essometer,

percebo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You are correct, your serial is split between "safe" and "chance of being patched". If you want to be 100% sure to get an unpatched one, return it. I can't
100% guarantee that it is unpatched. However, I'd give it a 95% chance of it being unpatched.

Thank you very much

ikithme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it safe to test fusee without getting banned? I think I have a brand new modifiable switch (according to the serials listed) that I bought last week but I didn't check the FW before updating, XAW10073****** ... Unless I'm reading this wrong?

Essometer

Needs data
OP
Trophies
Website
none.de
XP
Country
Germany
Is it safe to test fusee without getting banned? I think I have a brand new modifiable switch (according to the serials listed) that I bought last week but I didn't check the FW before updating, XAW10073****** ... Unless I'm reading this wrong?
Just testing fusee should be fine. I did it myself to dump a NAND image a a while ago and I play online almost daily.

sukhish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Serial: XAW100645XXXX
Serial on device matches serial on box: Yes
Region: US (bought it from a local vendor in India as it's not available officially)
Firmware: 4.1.0
Color option: Grey (love it)
Store: India grey market
Was a bundle (if yes, which): No bundle. Basic box.
Purchase date: 17th October, 2018
Fusée Gelée works: Yes. :D

Reactions: GaaraPrime

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have two new Nintendo Switch consoles possibly returning one & I want to know if they are patched. Looking at the guide & spreadsheet it appears they are not patched but I would appreciate another opinion.

XAJ40047622629
XAJ70023597771

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Serial: XAJ40047622629
Serial on device matches serial on box: Yes
Region: EU
Firmware: 4.1.0
Color option: Grey
Store: Argos (UK)
Was a bundle (if yes, which): No bundle. Basic box.
Purchase date: 19th October, 2018
Fusée Gelée works: Yes.

Last edited by proffk,

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Trying to buy Switch on 2nd market, all the info I have.
xaw70017027505

1st post has 70018 as "unpatched" but in orange. Think it's safe?

XAW70017027505 is unpatched.Do the payload test to be double sure.According to the spreadsheet

XAW70017X and below are safe to buy
XAW70018X not safe to buy, probably patched.

Dosiko

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Serial: XAW400133502XX
Serial on device matches serial on box: XAW400133502XX
Region: America
Firmware: 6.0.1
Color option: Neon
hack ????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...