Hacking Switch Informations by serial number - READ THE FIRST POST before asking questions

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Draxzelex @Adran_Marit Impartially opinion about which CFW use to just play backups and dlcs(with piracy mode)? I have read some topic but there are so diversity of opinions...(Between SX OS, ReiNx and Atmosphere)
All CFW support piracy although Atmosphere is the only CFW where the official version does not immediately support piracy. You either need additional patches which you can download from here or just use Kosmos which is Atmosphere plus the patches (and a much better payload/bootloader in the name of Hekate).

Reactions: JustKasto

lapras2494

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serial: XAW1008543XXXX
Region: US
Firmware: 7.0

Okay, I checked 2 online tools if this serial hackable, one said its belong to orange era with 50/50, and once said mine was patched.

SO, ANYONE HAS THIS XAW1 0085XX arounds, can you tell me if this hackable or not, i'm too dumb to runs the physical tool

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Serial: XAW10081xxxxxx
Serial on device matches serial on box: Yes
Firmware: 4.1
Color option: Blue/Red
Store: GameStop
Was a bundle (if yes, which): No
Purchase date: 07 January 2019
Fusée Gelée works: Yes

If Fusée Gelée work mean this Hackable?

RichKK

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"i'm too dumb to runs the physical tool"

'Fusee Gelée works' means it's hackable, yes.
But if you're too dumb to run the tool (your words, not mine!) then having a hackable switch is no good to you because the hacks can be harder than running that simple tool.

Essometer

Needs data
OP
Trophies
Website
none.de
XP
Country
Germany
Serial: XAW1008543XXXX
Firmware: 7.0

Okay, I checked 2 online tools if this serial hackable, one said its belong to orange era with 50/50, and once said mine was patched.

SO, ANYONE HAS THIS XAW1 0085XX arounds, can you tell me if this hackable or not, i'm too dumb to runs the physical tool

Compareing it to a single serial will not help you. Read the FAQ in the OP. Also, your serial
is 50/50.

Reactions: lapras2494

lapras2494

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
'Fusee Gelée works' means it's hackable, yes.
But if you're too dumb to run the tool (your words, not mine!) then having a hackable switch is no good to you because the hacks can be harder than running that simple tool.

There is load of people do it in my city, no worries, i used to destroy my N3DS so i'm not do it again, just for safe , but yeah, i'll pay someone to do it. Thank for your reply

Compareing it to a single serial will not help you. Read the FAQ in the OP. Also, your serial
is 50/50.
I have read everything mate, plus 40 previous pages, i just want to have base of trust lol, anw, thank you.

Budsixz

Gbatemp Gamemer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
There is load of people do it in my city, no worries, i used to destroy my N3DS so i'm not do it again, just for safe , but yeah, i'll pay someone to do it. Thank for your reply

I have read everything mate, plus 40 previous pages, i just want to have base of trust lol, anw, thank you.
As far as I know just pushing the payload won't do anything bad to the switch.
I mean if it works it'll give you the custom fw splash screen else just a black screen to reboot from later. I actually had a switch which I tried that stuff on, later had to return cause it turned out to be patched.

Reactions: lapras2494

MoeAz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any new news updates on Serial : XAJ700650xxxx / Firmware: 7.0
Definitely patched right! and i can't do anything? :mellow:

Last edited by MoeAz,

zomborg

Makin Temp great again
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, with income tax time right around the corner, I am considering buying a hackable switch. Any advice? Thank you

zomborg

Makin Temp great again
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just check the serial number...
Yes thank you, I will definitely check the serial number before I purchase but the only stores I have in my area are Walmart who only have the newest switches and gamestop who has refurbished which probably means Nintendo got their grubby hands on it and patched it.
I've been looking on ebay but any that have a hackable serial, if the seller knows what they have, they jack the price up to 4 or 5 hundred dollars. So I've decided to just hunt through the auctions for people who don't know what they have because they sell at a more reasonable price. But it's like looking for a grain of salt on the beach because most of the auctions don't have the serial listed.
That's why I asked if anyone has any advice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse