Hacking Switch has a mismatch boot0/boot1 for the firmware version. - It's been fixed!

LeoLeoSuper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short, I have a boot0/boot1 file loaded for 8.1.0, but firmware 9.1.0. I have 11 fuzes burnt (9.0.1). As soon as I pick a launch through Hekate, it loads a bit then kicks me back to Hekate. Any suggestions on what to do?

Edit: 8.1.0 and 9.0.1 not the other way.

Edit 2: If I downgrade completely using ChoiDujour to a lower firmware (like 4) and then upgrade using ChoiDujourNX back to 9.0.1, could I get a new boot0 and restore my sysNAND backup to get all my data back?

Edit 3: Fixed using unbrick_my_switch. Thanks to mattytrog for helping me.

Last edited by LeoLeoSuper,

Snoobz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thank-you sir!
I am in a really sticky situation. I was thinking of downgrading from 9.1.0 using my backup Nand. I began it and when it loaded boot 0 and boot 1 I decided to cancel it. Now I cannot boot into my switch. Can you assist please.

LeoLeoSuper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wanted to know how it was fixed but the post telling how to fix was edited...
Ask Mattytrog, he provided a download to a set of programs. It's called unbrick_my_switch. Basically, change the version to 6.2.0, like a factory reset, then update to the newest firmware.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended