Hacking Switch freeze after updating to SX OS 2.0

Lazyboss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Greetings everyone,
I have a strange problem after updaring SX OS to 2.0, and I've noticed this problem happened when I put the switch on sleep/wakeup mode, the game will just freeze once I hit any button with no error, just freeze, and I'm forced to press the power button for 15 sec in order to reboot it.
I didn't have any problems before and I never get any error with all SX OS releases until 2.0.
I didn't use EmuNAND or install anything new after the update.
Anyone experienced the same problem?

Update: I've replaced 2.0 with 1.5 "the only one i have" and now the switch have blackscreen after i inject the payload, is it because 1.5 not working on ofw 6.0?

Does anyone have os ox 1.9 or a link to it? i cannot find it anywhere.

Last edited by Lazyboss,

Traxta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I had the same problem with HekateSdFiles on the realease of 6.0.0. I updated and it froze everytime it was in standby mode.Raijnx is working fine on 6.0.0 btw

Reactions: Lazyboss

Lazyboss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
So far so good, i tried sx os 1.9 and put the switch on sleep/wake up mode multiple times while playing games and no freeze at all.
so now i'm sure the problem with the new update 2.0.

Reactions: Traxta

Caleb Metzger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happening to me too and many other people. Hopefully TX gets it fixed soon. So far they have not even acknowledged the issue.

cyfaws

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's strange. I just tried starting some xci and nsp games, putting into sleep mode and wake up. No problems here, play resumes as normal.
I'm still on v5.1.0 fw, but other than that it sounds like we have pretty much the same setup.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That's strange. I just tried starting some xci and nsp games, putting into sleep mode and wake up. No problems here, play resumes as normal.
I'm still on v5.1.0 fw, but other than that it sounds like we have pretty much the same setup.

The fact that you're on 5.1 changes everything as SX OS 2.0 has tons of issues on the 6.0 OFW, it's not really fully compatible YET. Lots of bugs to iron out

cyfaws

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The fact that you're on 5.1 changes everything as SX OS 2.0 has tons of issues on the 6.0 OFW, it's not really fully compatible YET. Lots of bugs to iron out

Yup, that's what I thought too. Just chiming in with my 2 cents worth ;)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Well you would think that would be the case for everyone on fw6.0 but I haven’t ran into any issues like this mentioned yet even the so called problems like sleep mode not working with Emunand. I wandering did these guys use the leaked fw6.0 or did they go the official route from fw5.1 to fw6.0?

Last edited by Reecey,

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well you would think that would be the case for everyone on fw6.0 but I haven’t ran into any issues yet even the so called problems like sleep mode not working with Emunand.

See that's what i find so fucking strange. Considering that the consoles are virtually the same for everyone as is SX OS, why in the world are some people having these issues and others not?

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
See that's what i find so fucking strange. Considering that the consoles are virtually the same for everyone as is SX OS, why in the world are some people having these issues and others not?
I don’t know it’s mad! Check my comment out again I’m thinking is it to do with the update procedure did they use the leaked way or official from fw5.1 to fw6.0?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both mario odyssey and boi froze after waking from sleep, the games seem to work fine at first but the music will not be playing and when you go to load screen the switch will crash, on 6.0

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Both mario odyssey and boi froze after waking from sleep, the games seem to work fine at first but the music will not be playing and when you go to load screen the switch will crash, on 6.0

Edit sorry @Joe88 yes your right it’s just done it I left it on sleep a while but that is the only issue I have come across

Last edited by Reecey,

Lazyboss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
It seems the issue is SX OS 2.0 with 6.0 ofw will cause the switch to freeze if you wake it up from sleep while there is xci or nsp game running.

Some people said it's EmuNAND problem and try to turn it off, but I didn't touch the EmuNAND yet I still have this problem.
1.9 on 6.0 fixed it for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1