Switch firmware update 13.2.0 available, Atmosphere 1.2.5 released

aaaa (1).png

It's a double billing of stability tonight, with not one but two different updates. One is a new firmware for the Nintendo Switch, bringing a brand new stability upgrade to the platform. The other is for Atmosphere, which has a new release for version 1.2.5 and adds comparability for the new firmware.

:arrow: Source

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
this quote is still relevant:
Every time a switch update happens, the same things happen in this order:
1)crazynoob asks for themes
2)people make unfunny stability jokes
3)a bunch of people claim to "accidentally" update their switches
4) new atmos update
5) sxos users brag about having sx os
(although the order is a bit different now, but eh)

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I noticed Hekate no longer works when I try and inject the payload on my brothers Switch after the official update. Will this be updated soon? He accidently took the update when It popped up while browsing for another game to play. Any help on this matter would be great, Thanks :D

Last edited by Centrix,

litlnicky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I noticed Hekate no longer works when I try and inject the payload on my brothers Switch after the official update. Will this be updated soon? He accidently took the update when It popped up while browsing for another game to play. Any help on this matter would be great, Thanks :D
yep , gonna have wait for it updated too , im waiting myself

Reactions: Centrix

litlnicky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's what I figured, because, even though you inject the current version of Hekate, all you end up with is a black screen lol. So hopefully the update won't be too long for Hekate.
im sure you can inject fusee bin , and it will boot straight into the switch , skipping the need for hekate , but im so used to booting through hekate , ima wait it out loll

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but SXOS update?
im sure you can inject fusee bin , and it will boot straight into the switch , skipping the need for hekate , but im so used to booting through hekate , ima wait it out loll
I tried that all it does is flickers the atmosphere logo for a few seconds then nothing. I figure once Hekate updates we should hopefully be good 👍🤔

Last edited by Centrix,
Reactions: litlnicky

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help...my sisters cousins nieghbors best friends dog accidently updated my switch, how do i fix jailbreak?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
@Julie_Pilgrim 's thirds point 😂😜

Reactions: BigOnYa

Photon92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So seeing as there is no benefits on this new switch firmware, is there any point to update it with Daybreak?

On another note, I should still update my Atmosphere and sigpatches though right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off