Switch firmware update 13.2.0 available, Atmosphere 1.2.5 released

aaaa (1).png

It's a double billing of stability tonight, with not one but two different updates. One is a new firmware for the Nintendo Switch, bringing a brand new stability upgrade to the platform. The other is for Atmosphere, which has a new release for version 1.2.5 and adds comparability for the new firmware.

:arrow: Source

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive not updated yet as I feel theirs no need yet.

But maybe it is an odd thing, but I notice each time atmos has an update, tinfoil won't download anymore.

Its been fine for many months, last games I downloaded was gta trilogy and crysis trilogy.

But now it seems it won't download anything at all, using stealthshop.

Does atmos have to be up to date in order for tinfoil to keep working, if not, what could stop tinfoil from downloading when no changes have been made to the console, cfw, firmware or shop links?

Also can you run multiple links at the same time, as I find sometimes links go down, then later they come back again.

I've not really bothered with my switch for some time so I know 100% nothing has been changed as I have been on my ps4 recently 5.05 exploited and getting to know whats what to run recent games.

Even started converting my ps2 games to ps4 pkg which is great (I have a massive ps2 retail collection, so I will be busy for some time, just need to look into applying cheats to my disc dumps).

Sounds promising, maybe one day we can convert ps3 games or pkg over to ps4.

Ive yet to try psp, ive dumped a game tonight but it took some time, so will maybe convert it later, be cool if psv can be done too.

Yup, rant is off topic lol, but ps4 scene looks very promising, wonder what happens when sony phase it out.

brandooon95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd hate to be a noob, but I am an old SX OS user, had my first encounter with a new game that requires 13.0.

Ive updated to 13.2 and got Atmosphere 1.25 with total patch sig patches.
everything works except SSB, ive tried a lot of things but idk what to do :/

thanks ahead of time hope im not breaking any rules here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum