Daroxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Hey folks,

Pretty sad day for me. Yesterday I tweaked around with a defect console and I erroneously put in they nand of the defect console (10 fuses burnt) into my own hacked switch (13 fuses burnt). I was tired or just didn't focus and messed up. I did boot via emueMMC into atmosphere.

The thing is, the devices booted normally into atmosphere (injection via rsm loader) und showed the nand as normal storage. I realised this as I saw the right nand laying next to me with my marking on. When I found out I immediatly turned off the device (normal shutdown) and changed the nands. Now the switch doesn't boot anymore. If I try to load ofw I get the nintendo logo and then a black screen. Nothing else.
When I charge it I get the charging Icon but it doesn't turn on. When I try to load atmosphere I get the 3 atmosphere screens and then a black screen (no nintendo logo here). I can boot normal into hekate.

I checked everything on the board but I can't seem to find any missing part.

Bkzmacho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had the same problem. Except for me, i found out my daughter accidentally updated the software, and the AMS version i had gave me that blackscreen so i booted with hekate and downgraded back to the previous software version i had and it fixed my problem. Hope this helps

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey folks,

Pretty sad day for me. Yesterday I tweaked around with a defect console and I erroneously put in they nand of the defect console (10 fuses burnt) into my own hacked switch (13 fuses burnt). I was tired or just didn't focus and messed up. I did boot via emueMMC into atmosphere.

The thing is, the devices booted normally into atmosphere (injection via rsm loader) und showed the nand as normal storage. I realised this as I saw the right nand laying next to me with my marking on. When I found out I immediatly turned off the device (normal shutdown) and changed the nands. Now the switch doesn't boot anymore. If I try to load ofw I get the nintendo logo and then a black screen. Nothing else.
When I charge it I get the charging Icon but it doesn't turn on. When I try to load atmosphere I get the 3 atmosphere screens and then a black screen (no nintendo logo here). I can boot normal into hekate.

I checked everything on the board but I can't seem to find any missing part.
Rebuild boot0 and boot1 from your backups.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I´m afraid I don´t have any emmc backup. I could really kick my own ass for doing this. But I deserve it I guess. No backup no mercy.!
I am fairly certain you can rebuild them. Look around, because I am fairly certain the info is around the forum.

Reactions: Daroxx

Daroxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I can still dump them if you mean this. Dunno what you mean by rebuilding? The whole nand still can be read and I could theoretically make a whole backup of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I mean just recently has DDR5 finally started getting actually slightly faster than DDR4