Hacking Switch discord bot

yaykittykitty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Someone I know has a discord bot hooked up to their switch console and when you visit their island on ACNH you just message the word drop and name the item and then the said items drop, then you say dodo and it sends you the dodo code and I am wondering how this is possible? The switch seems unattended and doesn’t time out. I would like to make something similar myself but I don’t understand bots or how it’s working.

how is this possible?

CreamBRabbit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume they are doing some python scripting or something like that. If you have gotten multiple items from them and they give you a different dodo code, then they may be utilizing some extra steps to read the dodo code when they need to after hitting some buttons like with NXController or something. If it's the same dodo code for quite some time, then I assume they just grab a dodo code manually, then place it into their bot. They have the bot read whatever item you want then inject using a program like ACNH Poker. Back to controlling they simply need to drop the item and there you go!

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: If you play an electric guitar at a beach will you shock people