Hacking switch cfw "exosphere" manages to boot to the home menu

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
interesting.
I love that way to boot that cfw.
I just hope this would lead to allow outdated console to play newest games while being able to keep homebrews :D
or custom theme colour but this is really really useless xD
it will most likely get to the state of the 3ds eventually as in way in the future where you can update the system firmware without losing cfw

D

Deleted User

i think they are soon reaching the alpha mode since they can go to the home menu this is a very good sign , and we should not forget TuxSH (Team Luma) and ScriesM are both very smart on those things

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of us buy carts.. I only buy digital if a physical one doesn't exist.
Thats right. When i buy something i want to feel as though i actually bought something. I bet the digitial people would rather have a digital copy of Stadium events on the NES then the cart that they can sell for $25,000

planetarian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if Nintendo hold off Smash bros and then release it on a patched firmware :P

what will you do?
I've assumed this to be the case from the start. I'm not getting my hopes up for new Smash though, if it's anything like the previous several games then I'm fine with waiting.

salvatore

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi guys

i have same question about CFW.
-what is the fw of NSW in the video? i'm on old FW 1.0, can i uptade to 3.0 with pokken now? or i must stay on 1.0 to have CFW?
-need i have puyopuyo tetris jap to start cfw if i stay on Fw 1.0?
-all puyopuyo jap have on card fw 1.0 or there are same updates than 1.0, with same new card?
to end good woork to SciresM for the hard woork
ps sorry for my bad english

D

Deleted User

hi guys

i have same question about CFW.
-what is the fw of NSW in the video? i'm on old FW 1.0, can i uptade to 3.0 with pokken now? or i must stay on 1.0 to have CFW?
-need i have puyopuyo tetris jap to start cfw if i stay on Fw 1.0?
-all puyopuyo jap have on card fw 1.0 or there are same updates than 1.0, with same new card?
to end good woork to SciresM for the hard woork
ps sorry for my bad english
If you have the puyopuyo jap already stay on 1.0.0 if you don’t you should update to 3.0.0. updating to 3.0.0 means you have to wait a little bit longer than on 1.0.0 but not much. I guess

Reactions: salvatore

salvatore

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you have the puyopuyo jap already stay on 1.0.0 if you don’t you should update to 3.0.0. updating to 3.0.0 means you have to wait a little bit longer than on 1.0.0 but not much. I guess

all puypuy jap card have a old fw?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_