Hacking Question Switch battery drains whilst on charger - dock & handheld modes

gambitx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I have a european Switch, latest firmware (12.1.0).

Runnings JITS (justinsertthestuff) latest (07.22.2021), fusee payload.

Problems:
  • If I play the Switch (say BOTW) with this payload with official charger on, it still runs down the battery until the unit shuts down below 1% battery. I get around 3h play like this. This happens in both handheld and docked modes with the charger on. The charging icon is visible in the main menu.
  • If I charge the switch whilst booted in this fusee/atmosphere, then it takes crazy long to charge, like 1day+. If power off/on to stock (no RCM) them it charges a bit faster, but still like over 8 hours.

Any ideas how to help me overcome this please? I don't want the switch battery to die whilst on the charger. What could be causing this?

NB, since i cant post links, i used the "NH Switch Guide", then after that installed "JITS" over that and latest Tinfoil. Everything is running off the SDcard in emuNAND.

Thank you!

edited: (no rcm charging taking fairly long)

Last edited by gambitx,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,

I have a european Switch, latest firmware (12.1.0).

Runnings JITS (justinsertthestuff) latest (07.22.2021), fusee payload.

Problems:
  • If I play the Switch (say BOTW) with this payload with official charger on, it still runs down the battery until the unit shuts down below 1% battery. I get around 3h play like this. This happens in both handheld and docked modes with the charger on. The charging icon is visible in the main menu.
  • If I charge the switch whilst booted in this fusee/atmosphere, then it takes crazy long to charge, like 1day+. If power off/on to stock (no RCM) them it charges a bit faster, but still like over 8 hours.

Any ideas how to help me overcome this please? I don't want the switch battery to die whilst on the charger. What could be causing this?

NB, since i cant post links, i used the "NH Switch Guide", then after that installed "JITS" over that and latest Tinfoil. Everything is running off the SDcard in emuNAND.

Thank you!

edited: (no rcm charging taking fairly long)
Try removing JITS and the fake "tinfoil".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @NinStar I like it gentle, then rough, then gentle again. Then I nap. +1