1. Mike_77712

OP Mike_77712 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Long story. Switch battery completely died in autorcm and after charging for about 15 mins i pushed the latest hekate with rekado, it booted into hekate but It said something about not having the latest files in yellow and something about dragons. After clicking cfw to boot i got a black screen. Not sure if it's possible to ruin a switch by injecting the latest payload that isn't really compatible but when i inject the payload via PC it smashes the stack successfully but i get a black screen, nothing pops up. I just placed the latest atmosphere on my sd as well and still black screen. I'm not sure where the main issue lies. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Dothackjhe

Dothackjhe GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Philippines
    I've had instances where the system failed to boot because of outdated or incompatible files. It did not necessarily ruin my Switch, only prevents it from booting properly. Yours would be just fine.

Which CFW are you trying to run your Switch with? Also, on what firmware?

3. Mike_77712

United States
    I'm on atlas NX/Kosmos. As for the firmware I think it's either 9.0.1 or 9.0.0. It's been months since i last used this switch :/

4. Dothackjhe

Philippines
    If you're on firmware 9.0.X, all the more reason you should be using the latest files for your CFW choice. Atmosphere is currently on version 0.10.2 right now, which is fine tuned for firmware 9.0.X. I suggest you use that.

5. Mike_77712

United States
    You're right. To make sure i'm getting a clean install of atmos do i need to format my sd?

6. Dothackjhe

Philippines
    No need to reformat the SD Card. Just use the latest files, including Hekate.

7. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Guru

United States
    15 minutes isnt nearly enough charge after a complete drain. Plug your switch into the wall directly (no dock) for a couple of hours. AutoRCM charges very slowly.

8. ZachyCatGames

ZachyCatGames GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Or plug in for 10 minutes, load hekate, then plug it back in and sanic charge in hekate ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - injecting, autorcm, drained