Switch and Xbox versions of Fall Guys delayed

header (2).jpg

A few months ago, Mediatronic announced that they would be bringing their game Fall Guys to both the Xbox One/Series X|S and Nintendo Switch platforms. Since that reveal, the company has kept fairly quiet on the progress of the ports, though they reiterated that they were still working on them when Mediatronic was bought by Epic Games. Scheduled to launch in a release window of sometime this summer, it appears meeting that timeframe was too much for the development team. Fall Guys for Xbox and Switch has been pushed back, in order for the devs to "include all the new features" that they're currently working on. In addition, while it was designed to be a post-launch patch, the delay at the very least means that Fall Guys will be launching with crossplay now, whenever it does release. For now, Fall Guys is available on PC and PlayStation 4.

:arrow: Source

ZeroFX

why?
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Dude you're 22 not 5 years old, stop repeating the same word. Also let people enjoy whichever games they want, "dead" or not. Keep the "dead" comment for yourself and let us have some proper convo about the topic instead of arguing if a game is dead or not. It's annoying.
I can already tell what his response will be.
dead. game.

Also my birthday was yesterday so i stared a bit at that 22.
About the 5yo, ill change that 22, put some gay flag that represents agesexual on my avatar and rant @ u, agephobic.

Last edited by ZeroFX,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: