Hacking SWISS 0.3 trouble with swiss.ini file

earny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
HI,

I finally succeed to run swiss and play GC backups with my gecko.

then i stop to play and launch swiss again, it doesn't start anymore unless i delete the "swiss.ini" from the SD card.

do you guys already have this kind of problem? know what's wrong in the swiss config? or anything else?

ccp450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the exact same problem. I can only play after manually deleting the swiss.ini file in the root of the SD card, otherwise I get the "failed to create configuration file" error message.

What could be the problem?

Drokas

Trophies
Website
drokas.webs.com
XP
Country
So, have you guys found a way to fix this?? It's not very practical to connect the SD Card to the PC every time I reset my GameCube... =_= I even tried locking that switch on the SD Card but the swiss.ini file still finds a way to be written.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did you try deleting the file and creating it yourself? One time with the old content, one time completely empty. Some homebrew apps use really weird code to create files. Also check the file properties of the .ini file before you delete it, i bet it's messed up, like it's missing all dates.

Drokas

Trophies
Website
drokas.webs.com
XP
Country
Thank you for replying! =)
I tried using my friend's SD Card and it's fixed for now but I might try that later with another card (if used), thanks again! =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1