SWERY’s ‘The Good Life’ gets new trailer

the good life.png

The Good Life is the upcoming adventure RPG from Hidetaka "SWERY" Suehiro (director of Deadly Premonition) and Yukio Futatsugi (creator of Panzer Dragoon and Phantom Dust), along with their teams at White Owls and Grounding. In it, players will take the role of investigator Naomi who soon realizes that there is more than meets the eye in the small town she is in as the townspeople inexplicably transform into... cats and dogs at night! But this is not the only mystery to uncover as Naomi shortly comes across a murder case. To get a glimpse of the gameplay, new trailer in English was released today:

Upon beginning her investigation, Naomi – camera in hand – soon realizes that the town and its eccentric residents are hiding all sorts of secrets. She discovers an inexplicable phenomenon in which the townspeople transform into cats and dogs as night falls. Then, just as she’s looking into that mystery, a murder occurs.

The Good Life’s captivating adventure story will invite you to explore a large open world, following clues in conversations, tracing for pointers to uncover the town's dirty secrets. You must eat, sleep, shop (using your skills as a professional photographer to earn money), and learn the arts of crafting, farming, and time management!

Some of The Good Life's key features include:
  • Explore the vast and sprawling town of Rainy Woods
  • Solve mysteries as a human, a cat, or a dog!
  • Take photos to repay your debt
  • Unlock and try new meal recipes
  • Plant, grow, and harvest your own crops
  • Discover new clothing and other items
  • Save up money and renovate your house!
The Good Life is expected to release on Steam, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch later this year.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like something I’d definitely try on gamepass.

Although I wonder if it will need to be renamed in the UK, similar to The Avengers film, because of the old TV series?

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was starting to think this was going to be cancelled, it's been so long since I last saw anything about it.
Very pleased it's still coming, even though the art style looks like it's changed a little bit since the last footage I saw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning