sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how does swapmagic v3.6 play the burned ps2 games does it play it like a normal ps2 game or does it play it all crappy.i was just wondering since mines is getting here soon(i cant wait
grog.gif
)

EDIT:is it possible to play a newer version of swapmagic using swapmagic

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've not had any issues with it, FMVs can be a bit sucky plus DL games don't work. There is one game I couldn't get to work directly so I use uLaunchELF 4.12 on a USB flash drive.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can boot the latest copies of swapmagic, using swapmagic. But its most swapping. I've never had a problem with FMVs not working. A better alternative, but its pretty new out is the memento memory card. It works like a modchip but its on the memory card. Its pretty new out, so is the firmware for it.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/11/07/playsta...rd-now-on-sale/

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its easy. Download the latest version of swapmagic in the usual places. Its usually the CD version. You need the original version of swapmagic to boot it up, or else it won't work. Once booted, boot the copy like you would a game. Then just boot the game up afterwards. I don't think swapmagic has had that many changes to it. The biggest I can think of is being able to switch between PAL and NTSC.

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its easy. Download the latest version of swapmagic in the usual places. Its usually the CD version. You need the original version of swapmagic to boot it up, or else it won't work. Once booted, boot the copy like you would a game. Then just boot the game up afterwards. I don't think swapmagic has had that many changes to it. The biggest I can think of is being able to switch between PAL and NTSC.
Thanks and is swapmagic v3.6 the newest one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse