OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am using Swap Magic 3.6 to load backups and I own a gameshark and want to use it with the backups to use cheats is there anyway to do this with action replay or gameshark? I tried using game shark but after I loaded SM then GS it tells me not a valid PS2 game.

Fellow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can buy Swap Magic 3.8 Coder, which is a Swap Magic that you can use codes with, although there has been some talk on the internet of it not being compatible with as much games as 3.6 is.

Kyusuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it a real gameshark? Heard that there isn't any way to work with a copied one if your going to use a backup disc (actual discs will work fine).

Put in the gameshark first, choose your cheats and run the game with it, then put in your Swap Magic, swap it for the backup disc, then play.

Flooded

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kyusuke said:
Is it a real gameshark? Heard that there isn't any way to work with a copied one if your going to use a backup disc (actual discs will work fine).

Put in the gameshark first, choose your cheats and run the game with it, then put in your Swap Magic, swap it for the backup disc, then play.

I own the real (newest)gameshark and I already tried booting it first then loading swap magic but it just freezes. I just bought swap magic 1.6 and I don't want to shell out 40 bucks for 3.8 coder.

Kyusuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where does it freeze? From what I've seen in the afterdawn threads, it seems to be the only way to boot up Gameshark along with swap magic.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
back in the days of me using the swap magic there was a iso that had a ar max built in and that would work with swap magic flawlesly, you have to search for it mind you i can't remember the name of the torrent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte