United States
useurcamera said:
Hey people! XD
Is swagbucks really legit and real??

I was just curious so I hope I get meaningful answers
heh heh
I dont wanna get my hopes up for something that's fake
smileipb2.png

Yes. I ordered a Baseball card using my points, and recieved it in about 3 weeks.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No form of multi-level marketing (AKA pyramid schemes) is ever really legit. This one is the same as every other one; if you get in while it's on the way up, you can profit, but after that it's just losers fighting over the leftovers. (I have no idea where this one is at right now, but the fact that you're even asking tells me that it's probably past the money making days)

If you think you can get others to buy into some crap, and those others will get more others to get into it, all profiting you, you are probably wrong, regardless of what particular crap you are peddling. Then again, if you can get a whole baseball card out of it, who am I to cast aspersions?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Destructobot said:
If you think you can get others to buy into some crap, and those others will get more others to get into it, all profiting you, you are probably wrong, regardless of what particular crap you are peddling. Then again, if you can get a whole baseball card out of it, who am I to cast aspersions?

Well, as I always say. "Something is better than nothing."

I think I got the card for 8 points? I got point's from randomly spamming the "Swagbucks" searchbar, everyday for a week or so.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm done with this kind of shit. I have tried nearly every one of those money-making sites, but none of them really work. Sure, some people might get prizes, but it just isn't worth your time. You might as well go work somewhere IRL, earn more money, spend less time on it, and buy more stuff.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sora1234 said:
Destructobot said:

Well, as I always say. "Something is better than nothing."

I think I got the card for 8 points? I got point's from randomly spamming the "Swagbucks" searchbar, everyday for a week or so.
lol it took you a week to get 1 baseball card?was it at least someone good?or just some random benchwarmer?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Overlord Nadrian said:
I have tried nearly every one of those money-making sites
aljam9.jpg
He actually tried them

Anyone using linkbucks or any crap like that as download links and I just don't download it.
It's a crap, pointless way to get crappy free stuff.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
The only places I have found to make decent money online is either Amazon's Mechanical Turk, or usertesting.com

The former won't net you big bucks, but its better than nothing, the latter will get you much more money ($10 per review) but you have to pass a test to be accepted into the team. its kind of a hard test, and as far as I know you have to be 18 to participate.

Neither of these, you notice, are MLM schemes.

Edit: ooh yeah, and depending on the level of your google-fu, you may want to try KGB.com. I'm not a fast typist, but I know how to google efficiently, so I was making close to $6 an hour.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could always try on of the many GPT sites out there that have PTC stuff
all you do is click links and browse a page for about a min to get paid (not much mind you compared to doing surveys and such...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1