SvSIP: use your DS as a phone!

Ryjuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can get the prog work but I can't make a call it keep saying: You make an invalid call, make sure you start with : 00 and then your country number followed by je subscriber number

I live in the Netherlands so country number is 31 what will makes it 0031 but what the hell is subscriber number?

by the way Im using voipbuster

myclock

Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
ahh ok. dam i dno how to set this thing up.. too much mumbo jumbo for me
frown.gif

capt.fruitcake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can get the prog work but I can't make a call it keep saying: You make an invalid call, make sure you start with : 00 and then your country number followed by je subscriber number

I live in the Netherlands so country number is 31 what will makes it 0031 but what the hell is subscriber number?

073-1234567 will become 003173-1234567

capt.fruitcake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i think it has to do with this line, what is this line for?

# Mandatory (for the moment) override the Contact information
# (e.g.: )
--contact

but i change the G and the IP to my user name and the IP of my computer, but what is this needed for?

use the ip of your ds not your computer. if unknown use manual ip instead of dhcp server.

adamrgolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it works now, i was trying from my work and their firewall must block the port that is needed. It works great from my home connection. However i placed a call from here (US) to canada and I could hear him fine but he could not hear me it was cutting out too bad.

Ryjuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

073-1234567 will become 003173-1234567

Thanks dude, it is working now
biggrin.gif

stonefry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somebody asked how to get this to work on R4, but nobody answered. Anybody got it working? I just get 2 black screens and flashing light using v1.11.

VascoAlmeida

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
So basically.. With this homebrew we can call anyone from everywhere in the world without paying a thing ? Even mobiles or only house phones ?

Please could someone do a little introduction to the program, and make a little tutorial on how to do everything ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte