It's GDC, meaning loads of new game trailers being aired; and among them is Smalland. It is an upcoming open-world, survival, online-multiplayer, adventure game where players take the role of humanoid insects as they strive to survive in a hazardous world.
Starting their journey at the bottom of the food chain, players must survive by foraging for resources, crafting, and exploring seemingly abandoned locations now reclaimed by nature. As players progress, they will be able to create powerful armor, weapons and even be able to tame critters into mounts allowing them to take on even greater challenges. Collaborating with other players, the ultimate goal is to survive, while taking down the world largest and fearsome creatures.
Key features of Smalland include:
- A huge open, sandbox-world to explore from a tiny perspective
- Build bases and shelters with a host of upgrades and customisations
- Discover the lore behind Smalland through quests and the hidden NPCs scattered throughout the world
- Dynamic weather and random events organically create hazardous situations or fortunate events
- Player upgrades and customisation, earn and unlock new abilities
- Creature factions: Work alongside creatures, gain their trust, earn allies and mounts
- Solo, PVE, and PVP gameplay
SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox