Hacking Survey: What will everyone do when nothing happens? (Part 2, November 9, 2017)

What will you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

graeme122

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll update when the Gen VIII Pokemon game is released, until then it can stay in the box on firmware 2.1.0. Can't believe I bought a switch took it out the box checked the firmware and put it away lol, I even have zelda and it's still in the cellophane wrap.

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'll update when the Gen VIII Pokemon game is released, until then it can stay in the box on firmware 2.1.0. Can't believe I bought a switch took it out the box checked the firmware and put it away lol, I even have zelda and it's still in the cellophane wrap.
Well you can still play Zelda without updating the switch right? You can't update the game though.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It pisses me off. They're like children. Not all of them, but most of them.

Let me just grow my own carrots... learn some C++, console architecture, dig though documentation, go on shady IRC channels and try to pull bread crumbs out of other devs with pliers, earn their trust so they'll eventually share some "hints"... yeah, mkay...
People like you are why I hope they give us nothing. Every scene has this sense of entitlement. Making it sound like it's so simple. Then when told to do it yourself you spout bullshit like this. Grow up or get out.

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I will keep playing Zelda

For how long?

And was it really worth it spending $360 ($300 console +$60) for one game?

People like you are why I hope they give us nothing.
That's just it, they give you nothing. Only showing you what they can do.

"Oh, it's awesome, guy. Are you gonna release it?"
"Nnnnnnnah."

Fine. Then just keep it to yourself. The PS4 "scene" has always been about show boasting, with devs full of themselves.

I'm not feeling entitled, I'm feeling... pissed off.

Arkangelshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think i will continue updateing and enjoy the few games that i like, even with all the homebrew my 3ds just resurfaced after some months of inactivity just for pokemon. i think i may buy an xbox 1 or something. The switch will be keeping dust until some news.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For how long?

And was it really worth it spending $360 ($300 console +$60) for one game?

That's just it, they give you nothing. Only showing you what they can do.

"Oh, it's awesome, guy. Are you gonna release it?"
"Nnnnnnnah."

Fine. Then just keep it to yourself. The PS4 "scene" has always been about show boasting, with devs full of themselves.

I'm not feeling entitled, I'm feeling... pissed off.
Yes

Reactions: darkfuturez

Mystic Shadow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought switch for Zelda. Don't care for the DOOM port. Didn't really care for Mario either. I'll play my PC till something entices me to update till then it sits. It's your console do what you want with it. You wanna play new games then update just don't cry when HB comes out.

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought switch for Zelda. Don't care for the DOOM port. Didn't really care for Mario either. I'll play my PC till something entices me to update till then it sits. It's your console do what you want with it. You wanna play new games then update just don't cry when HB comes out.
sir yes sir!! we heard you baby,i can promise i wont cry since i do have 2 switch consoles and i am ready to rock

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1