Deck head
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is inspired after I played a bit of Harvest Moon DS. It was during the introduction and the Mayor comes and after my character tries to hit him with a hoe, the dog starts attacking the mayor. Then comes a question asking me if I wanted to help him. I said no. Then the screen went red. The credits began to scroll and I was left bewildered on what had happened. On the bright side I think that's the quickest anyone's been to beating a game... Sort of...

P

pasc

lol hit he mayor damn thats stupid
wink.gif

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Fallout 3. Randomly throughout the world, this guy will run up to you and yell about having explosives strapped to him, and asks you to help.

Unfortunately he just keeps running (He is being chased by raiders) and you can't actually help him (you don't know this at the time)

So you're chasing this dude, trying to help him, and then he is just blown to smithereens. Pure money, and took me by suprise huge.

DaRealChrono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first time I played Chrono Trigger (I was like 10?) I fought Lavos as soon as I got to The End of Time thinking that was the next thing to do...

Needless to say...I got totally raped, and got the bad ending. Boy was I disappointed, shocked, and not convinced. Thank God for GameFaqs or I would have never played it again.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
When I have to play another week in TWEWY

When the stupid spirit comes out in PW3

When I see that somehow my score when I missed is better than when I'm perfect in Taiko no Tatsujin. The more I missed, the better is the score (mised 3, hiscore, 5 hiscore, 7 hiscore....)

When I saw Tenjiku2000 Oni for the first time

When I see my DS for the first time (that said, FFIII DS in the first village)

When I see The Royal Escape in Prof. Layton for the first time

When I play PW for the first time

When I see Savato for the first time

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
accidentally smashing the first shiny pokemon you encountered to smithereens. even if it's just a Bidoof.

seeing the intro of FFIII for the first time after finally laying down my GBA. timeless.

and that risque scene in Dragonball Origins. gwahahaha.

nicklessguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Venturing deep through Etrian Odissey 1 or 2 gets you loads of priceless moments, some enfuriating and some just hilarious...

1 example: a little fungus critter got lucky and kept putting my whole party to sleep, some turns later, an overpowered FOE catches me, joins the battle and rapes everyone asleep with a single blow. Funniest game over ever.

On the other side, to see that tough boss that has been killing you so many times, being finished by your Medic's last desperate attack, with 1-digit HP left and no more itens or tp to ressurrect anyone, is priceless.

On TWEWY, the truth about the game revealed on 5th day just left me dizzy and thinking about the game the whole next day.
A lot of other events after that as well. Trully one of the most mind blowing stories out there, so many shocking surprises!

frebels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i cheated in chrono triger (i didnt like it) and went to the end of time were i beat the guy and than the credits came so beated in like 2 hours

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Fallout 3. Randomly throughout the world, this guy will run up to you and yell about having explosives strapped to him, and asks you to help.

Unfortunately he just keeps running (He is being chased by raiders) and you can't actually help him (you don't know this at the time)

So you're chasing this dude, trying to help him, and then he is just blown to smithereens. Pure money, and took me by suprise huge.
Haha, I always wondered what that was. Right at the start of the game, like an hour after I got out the vault, some guy ran past me screaming and I had no idea what to do. I never found him again, and was quite confuzzled by the experience. Seems that's what it was.

When the whole island froze over in Crysis and when you go into the alien lair are both surreal experiences. Especially when it's all so gorgeously breathtaking.

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
  • Mushroom Forest in Mother 3
  • Ending of Yume Nikki
  • Cave Story: Sacred Grounds
  • Another Day or whatever it was called in TWEWY
  • A lot of stuff in Chrono Trigger
  • Persona 3 ending
Etc, etc. I can't remember anything else off the top of my head.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh
    ♫ Mama hully gully, Papa hully gully, Baby hully gully too:rofl2:
    Oh god, I really am old. lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, sup Sylv!
    +1
    Anyway, I gotta go to the store. L8er guys. Oops, I better put some clothes on :shy::tpi::rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, Hey there Sickly.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, Make sure the cops don't see that.
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: hi