'Surgeon Simulator CPR' Nintendo Switch announcement trailer

surgeon simulator cpr switch.PNG

Your dream to practice as an officially unlicensed surgeon with two non-dominant hands on the go will soon be fulfilled! After being teased last month, Bossa Studios' Surgeon Simulator port for the Nintendo Switch has officially been announced today with a trailer:

Taking on the role of Nigel Burke - a would-be surgeon with a less-than-conventional toolkit - the game sees players perform terrifying transplants in theatre, high-pressure procedures in an ambulance, and anti-gravitational operations in space!

Titled “Surgeon Simulator CPR” (Co-op Play Ready), the Nintendo Switch version is said to take advantage of the console’s features:
  • By snapping out a Joy-Con controller, players will be able to swap to motion controls at any time for nail-biting precision, while HD Rumble will help bring the full roster of tools - from hammers to hatchets, buzzsaws to laser pens - to life like never before!
  • Taking advantage of Nintendo’s split Joy-Con support, players will be able to tag a second surgeon in at any time, whether it’s at home or on the go, to immediately launch local co-op play!
This port will contain all the original operations, including the additional teeth and eye transplants from the A&E Edition, Surgeon Simulator CPR also includes the highly-classified Alien Autopsy mode, too!

The press release also came with some new, literally bloody in-game screenshots:

Screen1.jpg

Screen3.jpg Screen4.jpg Screen5.jpg Screen6.jpg Screen7.jpg

Bossa Studios provided a release window of this autumn for the release of Surgeon Simulator CPR on the Nintendo Switch.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh that with strange working motion control sounds tons of fun. Not a new Trauma Centre, but I take it. Nice that they toke the A&E version which includes the "Inside Donald Trump" mission ;)

D

Deleted User

I get why people are unsatisfied with ports, but I think this is a good opportunity for people who have yet to play it.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geeze when i see these simulators i always wish one was more "open" (disembowlment fucked up neuro surgery that leaves the person a vegtable, surgical murder at it's finest)

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I get why people are unsatisfied with ports, but I think this is a good opportunity for people who have yet to play it.
There are a lot of better games that you could a port instead of some "simulator" meme game.

Hell, another Trauma Center game would be great on Switch. Touch controls in handheld mode, and motion controls with the joycons could work.

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
There are a lot of better games that you could a port instead of some "simulator" meme game.

Hell, another Trauma Center game would be great on Switch. Touch controls in handheld mode, and motion controls with the joycons could work.
I think Atlus is done with Trauma Center...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol