OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
2d2g7qw.png

SUPRGAMR232'S 3DS ROM Loader has been released!!!!!111one!!

For those of you that have never used it, SUPRGAMR232'S 3DS ROM "Loader" is a program made by Rydian SUPRGAMR232 that will1 scan for 3DS ROMs on your MicroSD, your computer's harddrive, your brain, your dog's brain, Nintendo's headquarters, and the future. Any ROMs that it finds2 will be listed in a menu3 for you to select. Version 1.0 is currently capable of loading4 every single 3DS ROM that exists or will exist.

The author has expressed interest in releasing the source, so a poll has been included.

1will not
2it won't find any because it doesn't scan
3said menu does not exist
4ignoring

Some people have been saying that I stole this from Rydian! But I totally didn't! Promise! And remember to access the secret menu for a special message from the Dev!

icon11.gif
Source
:download: Download

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I am so proud of you I could actually cry now, my first educational achievement. (I think...? Or is it a coincidence? I mean... this is advanced code right there, you couldn't have just... come up with it... all by yourself... Genious!)

My work here is done. Well, almost. In a few weeks time, you will compile a "Loader" with proper backgrounds and text, not the lame console mode. :P

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I am so proud of you I could actually cry now, my first educational achievement. (I think...? Or is it a coincidence? I mean... this is advanced code right there, you couldn't have just... come up with it... all by yourself... Genious!)

My work here is done. Well, almost. In a few weeks time, you will compile a "Loader" with proper backgrounds and text, not the lame console mode. :P

What...what the hell are you talking about? This is a joke based off of Rydians loader...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

What...what the hell are you talking about? This is a joke based off of Rydians loader...
I know what it is, I just hoped deep down that you coded it yourself seeing that you liked my tut on coding. Let a man have a dream, dammnit! :creep:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c