• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Supreme Court upholds Arizona voting rules

D

Deleted User

That's not capitalism, that's politics. Big difference.
WHAAAAAAAAAAT. oh oh no no no. hahaha
CLOWN MUSIC GOES BRRRR
Are you seriously telling me, that economic systems. IS NOT POLITICS? What are you playing at?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am laughing so fucking hard right now.
Call me back when communism doesn't starve people to death or kill all the poor people.
Yeah and it's not like captalism is doing the same with the eviction crises or housing crises, or you know, the homless crises, or the multiple wars because captalism wanted money. Or you know the multiple hits on social secruity programs such as SNAP
Also again, nice job on a strawman

you don't understand that economic systems are influenced by their governing one and vice versa.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Xzi

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHAAAAAAAAAAT. oh oh no no no. hahaha
CLOWN MUSIC GOES BRRRR
Are you seriously telling me, that economic systems. IS NOT POLITICS? What are you playing at?

I am laughing so fucking hard right now.

Yeah and it's not like captalism is doing the same with the eviction crises or housing crises, or you know, the homless crises, or the multiple wars because captalism wanted money.
Also again, nice job on a strawman

you don't understand that economic systems are influenced by their governing one and vice versa.
Surprise surprise, most of those problems are cause by democrats, who laud communism as the the savior system to humanity. It all comes back full circle, huh?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not capitalism, that's politics. Big difference.

Either make an argument worth rebutting and or stop reflecting/making excuses for your side and completely ignoring your side's faults then we'll talk.

Call me back when communism doesn't starve people to death or kill all the poor people.
I've made plenty of arguments in my previous posts. If you want to ignore them, that's your prerogative, but don't act like you've magically refuted them without responding to them. Saying "your argument is bad so I'm not going to respond to it" is lazy and dishonest.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've made plenty of arguments in my previous posts. If you want to ignore them, that's your prerogative, but don't act like you've magically refuted them without responding to them. Saying "your argument is bad so I'm not going to respond to it" is lazy and dishonest.
Because most of the time it's not worth arguing with a person who ignores facts that are right in their face.

D

Deleted User

Surprise surprise, most of those problems are cause by democrats, who laud communism as the the savior system to humanity. It all comes back full circle, huh?
yM26RZQ.jpg

Holy fuck, the level of red pilling here is so real it's insane. Democrats don't want to overthrow your economic system buddy, trust me I get into plenty of arguments else where with them about it. Mostly about you know, actual communists trying to get them to agree that this system is hot garbage, which most don't.

Because most of the time it's not worth arguing with a person who ignores facts that are right in their face.
Yup, says this person right here who doesn't know that democrats are moderate right.

Last edited by ,

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yM26RZQ.jpg

Holy fuck, the level of red pilling here is so real it's insane. Democrats don't want to overthrow your economic system buddy, trust me I get into plenty of arguments else where with them about it. Mostly about you know, actual communists trying to get them to agree that this system is hot garbage, which most don't.
Oh lookie, more projection. You can be used as the prime example of a brainwashed sheep of the democrat/communist party. I think I'm done here lol

Yup, says this person right here who doesn't know that democrats are moderate right.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trump's illegitimate and unqualified appointees have turned SCOTUS into a joke. If the institution can no longer even effectively uphold basic pillars of democracy, it's outlived its usefulness. Think I'll start calling it SCROTUS.
5/6 of the conservative justices were appointed by presidents who didn't win the popular vote, and one of those five was appointed after a vacancy was shamelessly held open by the Republicans during Obama's second term.

Reactions: KingVamp and Xzi
D

Deleted User

>Enters POLtemp thread about any random topic
>Capitalism vs Communism again

Y'all going to Temp Jail in a minute.
If I recall correctly this entire spinoff occurred because someone called another person a commie. Which then resulted in me interjecting saying they most likely aren't a communist. and the discussion of capitalism vs communism happened again. all of which was then deleted by you for the most part.

then while criticizing a stand point from bitmaster, he then blasted back with essentially "muh communism=bad, it kills" And I brought up that capitalism does the same, and that's where the derail started again.

Last edited by ,

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If I recall correctly this entire spinoff occurred because someone called another person a commie. Which then resulted in me interjecting saying they most likely aren't a communist. and the discussion of capitalism vs communism happened again. all of which was then deleted by you for the most part.

then
while criticizing a stand point from bitmaster, he then blasted back with essentially "muh communism=bad, it kills" And I brought up that capitalism does the same, and that's where the derail started again.
I'm not entirely sure how you describing the process of "not getting a hint" is a mitigating circumstance. You're both out of order, he's marginally more so due to the fact that he was flaming, which was already addressed and corrected. Back on topic, if you will.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i support that cause A)I don't Drink and B) too many drunk (and violent sometimes) people in my Apartment complex cops are basically called nightly here
I don't eat meat, and ambulances are called all the time in my neighborhood in response to preventable heart disease. I guess it's time to ban hamburgers too.

^Sarcasm

Reactions: WG481

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
I don't eat meat, and ambulances are called all the time in my neighborhood in response to preventable heart disease. I guess it's time to ban hamburgers too.

^Sarcasm
I don’t drive, and accidents in cars happen all the time. Time to ban cars too.

^Extended sarcasm

Reactions: Lacius

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol