Supposed GeForce Now leak implies God of War, Demon's Souls, GTA 3 Remaster all coming to PC

asasdadsasd.png

PC gamers are about to get a bounty of games in the future, if a new leak is to be believed. A C++ developer name Ighor July published a blog article detailing their efforts to look into whitelisting games on Nvidia's GeForce Now, and unintentionally uncovering a database of games from the server, including ones that are supposedly coming to the service soon.

Among the games in the database was the PlayStation 4 exclusive God of War, which doesn't sound like an unreasonable port to expect, given PlayStation's recent streak of bringing their games over to the PC platform. Dolphin Emulator was also listed, and even the Nintendo-exclusive New Super Mario Bros. That might make sense, given that it was available on Nvidia's Shield TV device in China, though other Nintendo games on the system, like Donkey Kong Country Returns or The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess were not on there, making its lone appearance confusing.

Other interesting entries include Grand Theft Auto 3 - Remastered, along with San Andreas - Remastered, and Vice City - Remastered, none of which have been officially announced, though they have been heavily rumored. Demon's Souls, which recently released as a PlayStation 5 exclusive was also in the database as a PC game, reigniting rumors of a potential port once more, especially after the game's first trailer had been pulled due to it initially saying Demon's Souls was a "console exclusive", and not a pure PS5 exclusive, with the reuploaded trailer saying the latter. Gears of War 6, Halo 5: Guardians, Chrono Cross Remaster, and Resident Evil Remake are all also present in the leak.

That developer has posted instructions on how they managed to access the list of games, while the creator of SteamDB, Pavell Djundik, managed to sort through the data, posting it to GitHub, further finding entries of games such as BioShock RTX Remaster and Batman: Arkham Knight RTX Remaster.

As always, while the information may look credible, it's worth noting that nothing is confirmed as of yet.

:arrow: Source

:arrow: Full Database List

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
And ofcourse.. no reason to buy a playstation... this day and age. is awful. Stop making these limited time releases. But TRUE exclusives, or just release at the same time on pc. STOP THIS CRAP!

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
For me, nvidia is testing their stuff with a wide range of software, licensed to be on PC not. This has nothing to do with future video game releases IMO. Some stuff may be even internal names for some test software. Here some odd examples that may be the case:

GAME Foo And Bar
GAME FooBar
GAME FooFigher2000
GAME Ian's Amazing App
GAME Intel_RCRaceland
GAME McNeel Rhino 6
GAME Meenlah: Quest of the Stolen Spirits
GAME Putty Demo 1

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why would Dolphin be there ? And why would New Super Mario Bros. being there would make sense ? Because of Dolphin ?? Come on

I would have liked to believe it, but including Nintendo in it was the big mistake that cut all the hype I could have got for it

Reactions: MORSHU8KRTXON

badman112

Trophies
XP
Country
Correct me if i am wrong, but the Sony thing that happned a few days back did they not show God of War as an exclusive to Sony along with GT7 and some other stuff.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish was Gran Turismo 7 would come out for PC, wouldn't need to buy a PS5 anymore. But yeah just dreams however I wonder why the heck would it even be listed on some Nvidia listing if it's not even possible at least not on this galaxy... Perhaps the list is from other galaxy :toot::D

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They already announced demon souls before someone got the memo the pc version would be held back. Remember PlayStation has new leadership this gen, he seems to have no problem bringing games to pc after a delay.

Last edited by kevin corms,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What the heck is that emote SylverReZ using?