Supposed GeForce Now leak implies God of War, Demon's Souls, GTA 3 Remaster all coming to PC

asasdadsasd.png

PC gamers are about to get a bounty of games in the future, if a new leak is to be believed. A C++ developer name Ighor July published a blog article detailing their efforts to look into whitelisting games on Nvidia's GeForce Now, and unintentionally uncovering a database of games from the server, including ones that are supposedly coming to the service soon.

Among the games in the database was the PlayStation 4 exclusive God of War, which doesn't sound like an unreasonable port to expect, given PlayStation's recent streak of bringing their games over to the PC platform. Dolphin Emulator was also listed, and even the Nintendo-exclusive New Super Mario Bros. That might make sense, given that it was available on Nvidia's Shield TV device in China, though other Nintendo games on the system, like Donkey Kong Country Returns or The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess were not on there, making its lone appearance confusing.

Other interesting entries include Grand Theft Auto 3 - Remastered, along with San Andreas - Remastered, and Vice City - Remastered, none of which have been officially announced, though they have been heavily rumored. Demon's Souls, which recently released as a PlayStation 5 exclusive was also in the database as a PC game, reigniting rumors of a potential port once more, especially after the game's first trailer had been pulled due to it initially saying Demon's Souls was a "console exclusive", and not a pure PS5 exclusive, with the reuploaded trailer saying the latter. Gears of War 6, Halo 5: Guardians, Chrono Cross Remaster, and Resident Evil Remake are all also present in the leak.

That developer has posted instructions on how they managed to access the list of games, while the creator of SteamDB, Pavell Djundik, managed to sort through the data, posting it to GitHub, further finding entries of games such as BioShock RTX Remaster and Batman: Arkham Knight RTX Remaster.

As always, while the information may look credible, it's worth noting that nothing is confirmed as of yet.

:arrow: Source

:arrow: Full Database List

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Is there such a thing? GeForce was advertised to stream Steam (and now Epic) games that you own that platform.
I dont think there is at this time, no. However, I'm going to treat it the same way as Destiny 2 on Stadia. We don't know what the plan is with these leaks. I'd be up for God of War seeing an official release on PC, though.

Last edited by Kioku,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to go with a big fat fucking "doubt".

There's a whole lot of stuff in that list that would never happen. Demon's Souls on PC? Nah. Ratchet and Clank? Certainly not any time remotely soon if they were going to bother. Chrono Cross remaster? Yeah right. FF9 "remake"? Ooooooooooook sure. Shit like Returnal and GT7 and Sackboy? Uh huh, I'm sure. Dolphin? Nintendo sure as shit wouldn't allow that.

mattyxarope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to go with a big fat fucking "doubt".

There's a whole lot of stuff in that list that would never happen. Demon's Souls on PC? Nah. Ratchet and Clank? Certainly not any time remotely soon if they were going to bother. Chrono Cross remaster? Yeah right. FF9 "remake"? Ooooooooooook sure. Shit like Returnal and GT7 and Sackboy? Uh huh, I'm sure. Dolphin? Nintendo sure as shit wouldn't allow that.

Thank you for saying this.

It seems like NO ONE else is skeptical that this is basically a dream list of games?

Folks, this is too good to be true.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God of War & Demon's Souls?a..and Dolphin?? Yeah its definitely BS. GTA 3/VC/SA we already know about them..

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The only one that's really surprising if true is God of War. The original trailer for Demon's Souls implied there'd be a PC release, and Rockstar has pretty much always been multi-platform.

diggeloid

Alex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because the entries exist in their database doesn't mean they're coming to PC. There are a million possible reasons for that to exist.

• Maybe they created those entries as part of a pitch to the publishers?
  • Or maybe they just outsourced the data entry, and told them to fill the database up with as many games as possible?
  • Or maybe the purchased the metadata from a provider that sells that kind of information?
  • Or maybe they data-mined the information from major stores and other sources, and didn't bother to filter out console exclusives?
  • Or maybe god really does exist?

I don't know, but I feel like we're jumping to conclusions here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: