Support GBAtemp and browse ad-free & more!

generic-header.png

We have managed to achieve some pretty incredible things in the last month - we have successfully rebuilt the site from the ground-up on the latest forum software and have moved to an ultra powerful server to make the site faster and more responsive than ever! Behind the scenes, we are always looking for ways to improve our user experience and bring fresh & exciting content and features to the temp.

However, in order to make these things happen and to be able to keep providing you with fresh editorial content and to conserve our freedom as an independent community, free from the constraints of a parent media conglomerate; we need your help.

Previously we launched a campaign on Patreon to help support us but despite a positive response, it never really took off and we found being shackled behind Patreon's restrictions and terms too limiting.

That's why we are today launching our built-in user upgrades system!

accountupgrades.png

Choose to support us directly on GBAtemp through our payment partners PayPal and Stripe and choose payment options such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, VISA etc. You can even choose to pay with your GBAtemp XP at a conversion rate of 1000XP = $1USD :D (more details to follow).

By supporting us you unlock the following exclusive features:
  • Complete ad-free access on desktop and mobile ($5pcm tier and up)
  • Early access to new site features
  • Early access to new site styles (tempStyle 3.2 NFO perhaps.....?)
  • Merchandise give-aways
  • A customisable banner that adorns your posts and profile
  • A custom palette and other customisable options for your blog and user profile
  • A listing on the Patron member page
  • Access to the patron exclusive chat room
  • That feeling that your supporting one of the longest running independent communities on the web - NEARLY 20 YEARS STRONG!
no_ads.png
Please note that if you were previously a Patron - your upgrade is now deactivated as your last payment on Patreon was made over a month ago. Please consider resubscribing - your existing perk settings will be kept intact.​

Please visit our Account Upgrades page below for further information or feel free to ask any questions below.

Whether you choose to contribute or not, thank you all for your continued support and being members of the GBAtemp community!

:arrow: Account Upgrades

Last edited by shaunj66,

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm planning to behave from now ownwards, because I so want to change my Profile Banner into something else (or even delete it)

Question: If I pay for the monthly Patron Perk, if I somehow can't keep paying, my customizations will remain until I choose to pay again?

EDIT: Rephrased my question.

Last edited by JuanMena,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm planning to behave from now ownwards, because I so want to change my Profile Banner into something else (or even delete it)

Question: If I pay for the monthly Patron Perk, if I somehow can't keep paying, my customizations will remain until I choose to pay again?

EDIT: Rephrased my question.
They do. I go in and out of the patron bonuses and my profile still has all its fun settings.

Reactions: JuanMena

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning