Country
United States

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda enjoy the Wii version but it takes so long to load. I guess this fixes this?
Classic Controller support I hope.
Thanks.

OArikadoO

OP
Trophies
Website
arikadosblog.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock: IIRC, they're getting close to finishing the "Milestone 2" build. They've been working hard on it for a few years now. When they're done, I'll probably port that over.

shadow1w2: It only takes 10-15 seconds to load. It's not THAT bad and unfortunately it can't be helped more than I have helped it for 1.1 Also, I cut classic controller support because it didn't work and it would take way to much time I don't have right now to fix. IMO, the Wiimote is probably what 99% of people will end up using anyway.

Yosh93: I don't understand your question.

JackSakamoto

Bad Ending Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
OArikadoO said:
RupeeClock: IIRC, they're getting close to finishing the "Milestone 2" build. They've been working hard on it for a few years now. When they're done, I'll probably port that over.

shadow1w2: It only takes 10-15 seconds to load. It's not THAT bad and unfortunately it can't be helped more than I have helped it for 1.1 Also, I cut classic controller support because it didn't work and it would take way to much time I don't have right now to fix. IMO, the Wiimote is probably what 99% of people will end up using anyway.

Yosh93: I don't understand your question.
Sorry,My translator makes errors.
Does this game take into account movement, as the Power glove for the NES,or this.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried to check this out, downlaoded it from google code, put on my USB hdd, loaded it from HBC. It took around 5minutes (Literally) To load, I tried to start new game, it says loading... then reboots to HBC. Tried again after copying to SD card instead, Took about 1.5 minutes to load and did exact same thing
frown.gif

OArikadoO

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I never actually tested the USB but I mimicked the usage of it as the SD Card is used. I'll see if I can get a real life to friend to check it out and help me debug it if there's a problem (USB support is kinda dodgey anyways).

Unfortunately, nothing can really be done about the load times. The Wii file IO just sucks in general
frown.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not sure what the issue is with loading, but it took at least 3 minutes to load for me. once it did load, it plays pretty good though.

i had one issue in the "entrance to the cave" level where the star glitched and went up through a wall and got stuck. its reproducible every time i try.
tux.png

OArikadoO

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, it only takes about 10-20 seconds for me to load with SD. I finally tried USB and it took about 2 minutes but it did work. I have no excuse for this other than the Wii file IO is extremely slow. I'm not sure if there's anything I can do.

giantpune: That may be a glitch in a game actually, not my port. I'll have a peek around and see if I can edit the collision detection to take care of that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr