Superpass 2 & Supercard CF

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by realsubzero, Jan 22, 2007.

Jan 22, 2007
  1. realsubzero
    OP

Newcomer realsubzero Newbie

Ireland
    Hey Guys,

I have a question RE :Superpass 2 & Supercard CF. Its been a while since ive used this cart, well around 2 months, the last game i played
    was New Super Mario Bros. Now when go to load games (only newer games) some dont work, starfox, yoshi and so on! I hear that i may have to update the superpass and the supercard, is this correct? i dont mind updating the supercard, but ive gotten a new pc since ive bought this device
    and my new pc doesnt have a printer parallel port to connect the superpass 2 to. Will i just order a superkey!

I have no clue how to update the firmware on the supercard, ive checked on the official site, www.supercard.cn, but the translations are terrible to the point that its impossible to understand their instructions. Do i simply download the updated firmware 1.7 and put the bin file on my cf card and turn on the ds? and then use the new software 2.82 to patch the games?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

2. GBA_Temper

Member GBA_Temper *KING OF GBATEMP*

United States
    Well you have to update your SuperPass 2 and the Supercard CF. But i don't think there is and update for the Superpass.. But it may be a hardware update for the superpass 2