Supercard

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by ganons, Jul 24, 2007.

Jul 24, 2007

Supercard by ganons at 5:16 PM (950 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. ganons
    OP

Member ganons GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Ok I have a scl and 4 some reason when i convert new games i get a white screen. All the other games on my card are working. Say eg Castlevania por is working and if I convert a fresh file it will give me a white screen. I have the latest patcher and firmware. I also tried a new rominfo.dat I tried all the settings still no. I even formatted my card. Even homebrew dldi patched aint working except the prepatced dsorganise.
    Please help

2. Gamesphere

Member Gamesphere GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This happened to me and ticked me off. Just make sure you are up to date with the 1.81 firmware and 2.60 patcher.

Upgrade the firmware in succesion, Don't skip such as 7.1 all the way to 1.81.

Also in the patcher make sure in pathcer setting when you double click a rom that Saver Patch is on SD card and Rom position is on SD card.

Thants really all i can say. Im gonna sell my SCL and get a M3.

3. ganons
    OP

United Kingdom
    im already on the 1.81 so can i still install 1.7 or lower then upgrade?

4. ghettobob

Member ghettobob GBAtemp Regular

United States
    LOLz...my SuperCard Lite Rumble works perfectly...
    Even with the lastest games
    Still after several months since slot-1's have released.
    There isn't one game that I've tried that doesnt work on my SC.

5. sidneyyoung

Member sidneyyoung GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Bermuda
    try reinstalling the cleint software and make sure it for the right version sc

6. Hanafuda

Member Hanafuda GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States

that's pretty much my experience too and I'm using the regular SupercardLite. I just did the updates to get up to 1.81 a few days ago, and everything's still working great. I've got two of these, a white and a black, and both have been flawless.

I'm less thrilled with the SCDS1, mostly because the same Sandisk ultraII microSD cards that run games 100% on my SupercardLite carts produce slowdowns in the SCDS1. I understand a JPN Kingston microSD may solve this problem with slowdowns, at least mostly ... but when the Slot2 cart does the games @ full speed with the microSD's I already have, why bother? I haven't used the SCDS1 since February ... I know that's not being fair about it and I need to spend the money on the new microSD, but I'm just saying, the Slot2 Supercards still kick ass for DS and homebrew (and are 'ok' for GBA).

7. ganons
    OP

United Kingdom
    got it workin by flashing old fe then the new 1 thanks Gamesphere