Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

SuperCard slot - 2 rom dat update

support is still there

The Supercard team have today released a ROM dat update for all their slot - 2 SuperCard line as well as the SuperCard One, fixing issues with the latest games:
SuperCard Team said:

This patch is for all Slot 2 SuperCard. (SuperCard SD, MiniSD, Lite, Rumble Series)SuperCard DS(ONE) Operation System: SuperCard DS(ONE) OS 710120 (2007.02.22)
  • 1.Fixed NDS 0856,0836,0804,0659 can not be converted problem.

• Usage: Copy it to the SuperCard convert software folder and replace the older one.

download.gif
Dat file

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This has been posted a few days back on the forum, with the .dat file. GBATemp are turning into the supercard team for their slowness
laugh.gif

/me runs from zatelli

Exort

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I downloaded the DAT many days ago FROM the official us site of supercard... anyway

As for PoR, THERE IS one way to play the game without any crashes (well, some times it crashes at the title screen but it's no big deal as there's no risk of losing data). However, you'll have to play without sound
tongue.gif

To do so just use DSLazy to unpack the rom, go to the /data/snddata folder, open ds_data_hed.sdat in notepad and erase everything in the file (so you get a 0 kb file). That way you will erase what I think is like a "table of content" of the sound file. The game will play with no sound (wich by now we all know is the source of problems) and it shouldn't crash.

Oh and sorry if you already know that
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling on you