Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
sclogodx6.gif
Supercard Slot 2 Convert Software v2.68[Build 0806]

supercardslot2cy2.png
An updated version of the Supercard Slot 2 Convert software has been released which optimizes DMA read/write speeds and contains a bugfix for #2541
Changelog said:
1. Fixed: The bug of #2541
2. Optimize DMA read & write
Important:Please backup the save files before upgrading.

Supercard CF:
download.gif
Supercard Download
download.gif
Gbatemp Download

Supercard SD and MiniSD:
download.gif
Supercard Download
download.gif
Gbatemp Download

Supercard Lite:
download.gif
Supercard Download
download.gif
Gbatemp Download

Supercard Rumble Series:
download.gif
Supercard Download
download.gif
Gbatemp Download

Minox

Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Noitora said:
I am bored of their small updates.Good thing my SCDS1 will arrive in a week or so.
It's better to receive small updates than none at all, right?

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's funny now looking back that this card is getting more updates than my others slot-1 cards ( especially my R4 ).......It makes me wonder why did I ever bother to UPGRADE in the first place !
And and update is an update, no matter how insignificant it might be, it shows that the card is still supported by their team which in turns gains more of respect from the users.
Cheers SC team !

By the way is this my 500th post ? Whoa....Hopefully I didn't waste any of them
wink2.gif

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
Sigh, when will the M3 recieve new updates? They said the latest update would play TWEWY but it doesn't
ohmy.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got the R4 soon after it came out, I've been pretty happy with it. The only reason I got the R4 is I could see the supercard slot 2 dying a quick death. Can't believe its still going with updates.

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow the Supercard team has got to be the BEST team for supporting their products with updates. Years later my SCSD can still play the newest games!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought my Supercard Lite soon after my R4 to play GBA games, what a mistake that was.

These days, I got my CycloDS and my EZ-Flash 3in1 for GBA games, and my Supercard Lite dumps my roms. (My R4 sold off to my bro.)

I think Supercard will still have users for a long time, same reason some people are still on Windows 2000 or even 98, it still works fine for what they need.

crystal107

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
RupeeClock said:
I bought my Supercard Lite soon after my R4 to play GBA games, what a mistake that was.

These days, I got my CycloDS and my EZ-Flash 3in1 for GBA games, and my Supercard Lite dumps my roms. (My R4 sold off to my bro.)

I think Supercard will still have users for a long time, same reason some people are still on Windows 2000 or even 98, it still works fine for what they need.

Well, the card functions pretty perfectly, it played any game I've ever put in it until' now, it plays GBA games, and I don't have slow downs for the DS games, only very heavy GBA games, so I still think it's a very useful card if you want both gba and ds games, I've been using it for around 2 years now, and it still works great, so it also lasts.
Also, I can backup saves and put them back into original games easily with a slot-2 card.
So basically, it has many advantages that even slot-1 cards don't, and it plays DS games just like slot-1 cards, so why would you even compare it to windows 98? ><
its compatibility is as good as a slot-1 card.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lenselijer said:
dma read write fixes the gba slowdown in games like mario kart super circuit?

I think it's only for DS games. They haven't done any optimizations or fixes for GBA games in a long long time. My SCminiSD is still on firmware 1.70.....I only use it for GBA games and old emus anyway, so I don't need to update it for DS stuff.

Actually, I just recently bought an M3 Perfect for GBA games to avoid the slowdown issues of the SC.

I have an old R4 and a brand new CycloDS for DS gaming.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.