Supercard SD

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by patsy3000, Oct 4, 2006.

Oct 4, 2006

Supercard SD by patsy3000 at 5:46 PM (634 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. patsy3000
    OP

Newcomer patsy3000 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Got myself a DS Lite at the start of the summer and had it flashed there not too long ago, got a supercard SD and a 1 gig card for it. Was enjoying the benfits of ROMs and homebrew, but then, my wee brother takes the DS for a spin, then hands it back 20 mins later tells me the supercard isn't working. When i have it in, the DS isn't picking it up, goes straight to the DS menu, any ideas why? [​IMG]

Should i just send the bill across the room to my brother or is there a way to fix it?

PS My brother is now in intensive care.

2. HelloKitty

Member HelloKitty GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Hmm.. maybe you want to try to reflash it?

3. patsy3000
    OP

United Kingdom
    still definitley flashed, the health and safety screen doesn't come up.

4. adgloride

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

United Kingdom
    Have you tested the SD card to see that data is still on it? I would also recommend blowing in the supercard just to see theirs no dust or anything in it. You brother has more than likely busted the supercard. Thats what you get though for lending your brother stuff [​IMG]

5. patsy3000
    OP

United Kingdom
    haha aye i told him he'll have to replace it if its broke, which he agreed to, once the doctors revived him [​IMG] stuff is on the SD i just can't play it!! [​IMG] might have to just order a new one