supercard sd layout??

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by rommy667, Mar 25, 2009.

Mar 25, 2009

supercard sd layout?? by rommy667 at 12:03 AM (970 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. rommy667
    OP

Member rommy667 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Ireland
    Hi All,
    I just got my super card from dx & I got a 4 gig non sdhc card formated to FAT(man how come their is no support for FAT32 at this stage?? is it EVER gona happen??) I also have the latest firm on the card,is their default layout one has to conform to?? ive put about 500 gba files in a folder I am aware that you can only have 128 files in the root of the sd card but when go in to the menu all i see is about 64 files or 8 pages? so do I have to make lots of folders with 64 files in each? thanks for reading Smiley

2. rommy667
    OP

Member rommy667 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Ireland
    Wow really helpfull i gota say................

3. raulpica

Supervisor raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Italy
    Nope, FAT32 is probably not even gonna happen. I guess the SC Team doesn't really think of it as a priority. Be warned though that non-SDHC 4gb SDs can have problems, since they're a "hybrid" and a really not defined standard. You'd be probably better off with a 2GB SD. If it works without problem, then good for you [​IMG]

Yep, you cannot change the layout, sadly, and yeah, you've got to do lots of folders to circumvent that problem.

And good luck with the GBA Compatibility, as far as I can remember, it sucked pretty bad (especially the QuickPowerCycle thingy to save) [​IMG]