supercard sd layout??

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by rommy667, Mar 25, 2009.

1. rommy667
    OP

rommy667 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 21, 2008
    Down the road around the corner
    Hi All,
    I just got my super card from dx & I got a 4 gig non sdhc card formated to FAT(man how come their is no support for FAT32 at this stage?? is it EVER gona happen??) I also have the latest firm on the card,is their default layout one has to conform to?? ive put about 500 gba files in a folder I am aware that you can only have 128 files in the root of the sd card but when go in to the menu all i see is about 64 files or 8 pages? so do I have to make lots of folders with 64 files in each? thanks for reading Smiley

2. rommy667
    OP

rommy667 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 21, 2008
    Down the road around the corner
    Wow really helpfull i gota say................

3. raulpica

raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Former Staff
    Oct 23, 2007
    Italy
    PowerLevel: 9001
    Nope, FAT32 is probably not even gonna happen. I guess the SC Team doesn't really think of it as a priority. Be warned though that non-SDHC 4gb SDs can have problems, since they're a "hybrid" and a really not defined standard. You'd be probably better off with a 2GB SD. If it works without problem, then good for you [​IMG]

Yep, you cannot change the layout, sadly, and yeah, you've got to do lots of folders to circumvent that problem.

And good luck with the GBA Compatibility, as far as I can remember, it sucked pretty bad (especially the QuickPowerCycle thingy to save) [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice