supercard rumble and stock carts

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by beefstew, Mar 28, 2007.

Mar 28, 2007
  1. beefstew

Newcomer beefstew Newbie

Jan 15, 2007
    What are the chances that a firmware update will allow the SC rumble to work just like a normal rumble pak, with stock game carts? Also, can homebrew games make use of the official rumble pak?

One more; do slot 2 carts boot faster than slot 1 carts? Or does it vary on the cart? (Talking flash carts).

2. eseyo1

Newcomer eseyo1 Member

Feb 24, 2007
    San Ramon, California
    United States
    Supercard tends to be good about firmware updates. I'm not too familiar with the supercard rumble, but I know that it isn't as compatible or stable as a regular supercard lite. If you look at the gbatemp reviews, the supercard rumble has some definite issues. Also, I have a real nintendo rumble pack, and to be honest, it doesn't really do anything for the quality of the gameplay. It feels like a weak cellphone vibration. I know you already have the sc rumble, but i would recommend getting the supercard lite. I haven't had any problems with it.

To answer your second question, I think it depends on the type of flashcard you are using as well as the speed of your memory card (if it requires a memory card). My SC lite has very little load time and runs pretty much real time.
  3. Godot0102

Newcomer Godot0102 Advanced Member

Feb 21, 2007
    United States
    Each rom has to be patched for the rumble to work Before you begin converting tweak the rumble settings then convert I has an actual ds game but i never tried it with my rumble. I would suggest emailing SC if they can support actual games.

I would say slot-2, they have added memory and can flush. It also depends on the card if it is a 60x or a 133x speed, taiwan or japan made too.