Supercard One DS ? Worth Buy It?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by pwnazar, Jan 10, 2007.

Jan 10, 2007
  1. pwnazar
    OP

Newcomer pwnazar Member

Brazil
    Hi!

I wanna buy a Slot 1 Flash Cart, and i want to know from you, if the Supercard One, with uses a Micro Sd Memory, is really good, i didn't found any reviews about it, it apears that its just got released about 2 weeks ago.

And above all, i want to know if this cart is better than the R4.

Tkx

2. kennyboy

Member kennyboy GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    nope..its not better. steer clear of it for now.

right now the market leaders are the R4 and M3 simply.

Not that sure about the EZV, but i 'm sure its better than the superds based on the forums at scdev.

3. Tokas

Member Tokas GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    Right now I have both R4 and SCDS and Im only using the R4. [​IMG]

4. 5uck3rpunch

Member 5uck3rpunch Surf Monster!

United States
    I have the DS One & it worx great for me on all games except Animal Crossing is slow. I'm sure that will be fixed in the future. I'd say to buy it. I'm happy w/ mine.

5. zatelli

Member zatelli GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    Just make sure you go for the right uSD card, it makes a real difference whether you're running your SC-1 with a sandisk or a Toshiba (Japan) microsd.
    I've been hanging around at supercard.cn english forum lately and there's a rumor, (don't quote me on that though [​IMG] ) 'a future firmware would allow the SC-1 to accurately detect roms save type'
    For info, I had no crashes opening menus, talking to ghosts, teleporting... on Castlevania PoR which wasn't the case when I first used the sandisk 512mb uSD that came bundled with my phone.
    All that matters for the time being is that you grab the right uSD flash memory with it. [​IMG]