Supercard One DS ? Worth Buy It?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by pwnazar, Jan 10, 2007.

1. pwnazar
    OP

pwnazar Member

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2005
    Brazil
    Hi!

I wanna buy a Slot 1 Flash Cart, and i want to know from you, if the Supercard One, with uses a Micro Sd Memory, is really good, i didn't found any reviews about it, it apears that its just got released about 2 weeks ago.

And above all, i want to know if this cart is better than the R4.

Tkx

2. kennyboy

kennyboy GBAtemp Regular

Apr 14, 2006
    Senegal
    nope..its not better. steer clear of it for now.

right now the market leaders are the R4 and M3 simply.

Not that sure about the EZV, but i 'm sure its better than the superds based on the forums at scdev.

3. Tokas

Tokas GBAtemp Regular

Oct 18, 2006
    Right now I have both R4 and SCDS and Im only using the R4. [​IMG]

4. 5uck3rpunch

5uck3rpunch Surf Monster!

Feb 20, 2004
    United States
    Texas - USA
    I have the DS One & it worx great for me on all games except Animal Crossing is slow. I'm sure that will be fixed in the future. I'd say to buy it. I'm happy w/ mine.

5. zatelli

zatelli GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 27, 2003
    France
    Always on the move...
    Just make sure you go for the right uSD card, it makes a real difference whether you're running your SC-1 with a sandisk or a Toshiba (Japan) microsd.
    I've been hanging around at supercard.cn english forum lately and there's a rumor, (don't quote me on that though [​IMG] ) 'a future firmware would allow the SC-1 to accurately detect roms save type'
    For info, I had no crashes opening menus, talking to ghosts, teleporting... on Castlevania PoR which wasn't the case when I first used the sandisk 512mb uSD that came bundled with my phone.
    All that matters for the time being is that you grab the right uSD flash memory with it. [​IMG]