Supercard news?

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Searinox, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2010

Supercard news? by Searinox at 9:39 AM (803 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Searinox
    OP

Member Searinox Just a taste~ ;3

Romania
    Oftentimes I see news about new Acekard or Wood firmware updates, but for the past 9 months I've seen nothing on Supercard firmwares except the DSTWO and its SDK. Supercard DSONE firmwares are updated too! They've been up with their new OS to SP6. And just a few days ago they released an update of core OS files which fixes Castlevania PoR freezes, something as far as I know, that only Acekard has ever been able to pull off! Aren't these worth putting up articles about too?

2. Sop

Banned Sop groovy dude lmao

Australia
    Yeah, I have a Supercard DSOnei and it rocks (although not as much as DS2), they need to post more news on it.

3. mrgone

Member mrgone GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    looks to more like none of the news posters have a Supercard, no none of the posters care

4. Mbmax

Member Mbmax Homebrew addicted

Antarctica
    Feel lucky to have news about the supercard team on GBAtemp.
    Ask their opinion to M3 or Cyclods evo owners and you will see who is lucky. [​IMG]

5. [M]artin

Member [M]artin .

United States
    [​IMG]

Yeah but I see what you mean.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

6. zuron7

Member zuron7 RBYG

India
    Maybe it might benefit Temp and the supercard team might decide to host the prizes for some competition.
    You never know.

And another thing it's a good flash cart and is dominating the market right now so therefore more news about it maybe.

7. Searinox
    OP

Member Searinox Just a taste~ ;3

Romania
    Like I said the release of the DSTWO and the DSTWO SDK have been well covered. But DSONE news aren't.

8. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

there is no bias on Supercard or anything whatsoever.
    we just relay news that teams send us. what do you think, that we pull news out of our arses?
    if a team wants to get more coverage, why dont they just send updates to us by email like the SC team does?

SC team is the only team that makes the effort of communicating with us (me, Shaun, Another World and others...), even sometimes giving us exclusive news. So yeah, we post what they give us.

Doesn't mean we don't post what others send us! Others just don't send us anything.
    We have to look for info ourselves, which we dont always have time to do. And we make front page posts when we read user submitted news.
    It's not like we get paid for posting news or anything, the only revenue we make is through adsense now.

there are also a lot of news about Acekard firmwares, R4 as well thanks to Wood, DSTT recently, etc.
    I don't know what the fuck you are complaining about. I hate baseless accusations especially when you remember what happened with the DS-X team a few years back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.