supercard minisd

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by amadeus1114, Aug 18, 2006.

1. amadeus1114
    OP

amadeus1114 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2006
    United States
    ok so i just got this supercard minisd and im having moonshell troubles.... i want to use it specificly for gameboy advance stuff and music(i have a gameboy advance micro). Games work fine, i have a couple ive put on, but i cant get moonshell to work, of course. I have the newest version of firmware aparently, 1.63 or something, and thats all. I follow the setup of the moonshell, v1.31 i think(the newest one), and put it on the card... So i start my gameboy up, select moonshell, and run it.... white screen. I have no idea what to do or what i need.... I know its not the gameboy micro because i have a DS as well and it gives me the same results. I don't care if i use moonshell or not, i just want to listen to music, so any program that can do that for me is fine. Please help me through the steps i need to take because none of the guides are helping. I hope this wasn't to sloppy, sorry for my noobness. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice