Bow to me. Please?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So, I recently bought an SC mini SD. I bought it to use with my newly bought GB Micro.

So I have a bit of problem: I got a 2GB micro SD in a Mini SD adapter. So I put the games and stuff on the Micro SD, with the software, of course. Then when I pop it into the adapter, and into the SuperCard, it says there is no SD inserted.

Could it be the adapter? Any help would be appreciated!

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GreatCrippler said:
I use the same setup on an EZflash IV. Works just fine. Never played with the Supercard though. Did you patch the games before putting them on the card? (Not sure that's needed either, just a thought.)
The software you have to install on the PC patches them for me.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I remember doing successfully the same on my SC miniSD (which by the way, still works wonders!), so it might be the adapter?

Too bad its GBA compatibility sucks. I'll have to get an EZ-Flash IV too.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I pity you if you didn't buy this used. Any ones DX (or any other company for that matter) still sells are fakes, even the SuperCard team themselves have stated that they have no clue where the companies are getting these from as the production was stopped ages ago.

Sorry to say this, but this will work fine for a couple of months, then all of a sudden it'll just stop working.

I know, because I've had this happen to me.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I remember, the Supercard SD and MiniSD are electrically identical while the MicroSD version is slightly different. See if you get the same issue with an actual microSD card.

Also make sure you have the very latest versions of the firmware and patching software. It's unlikely that this is the issue but it can't hurt.

Try ejecting and reinserting the card a few times to make sure the contacts are lining up correctly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself