Supercard mini-SD saves on Supercard Lite?

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Hamsnibit, Jan 20, 2007.

Jan 20, 2007
  1. Hamsnibit
    OP

Newcomer Hamsnibit Newbie

United States
    I just moved from a Nintendo DS to a Nintendo DS Lite. I was using a Supercard mini-sd and just switched to the supercard lite. I assumed i could just copy over the .sav file and it would work. Well, I was wrong. Whenever i try to load up a game with the save it says the save is corrupted. Do i need to convert the saves somehow or what. I've searched the forums and haven't found and answer. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. GBA_Temper

Member GBA_Temper *KING OF GBATEMP*

United States
    When you are on the Game Menu on you Ds is there a Option click SELECT and post here what it says..

3. nuhbiwan79

Newcomer nuhbiwan79 Advanced Member

Turkey
    hi, i had the same problems.
    all i had to do, was to rename the gamename from eg "game.nds.dsq" to "game.dsq" and the save from "game.nds.sav" to "game.sav" (substitute "game" by the actual game name). that was all i had to do. maybe it helps you aswell!

4. Bali

Member Bali GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    That's strange. I converted Yoshi's Island for the NDS with version 2.57 of the supercard software, and the game works in both my supercard mini sd and supercard lite. I don't have any problems with the saves. Which version of the firmware do your supercards have and with which version of the supercard tool did you convert them? Also is your DS flashed?