Supercard mini sd problem

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by hedep, Mar 13, 2012.

1. hedep
    OP

hedep Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2012
    United States
    Hi the story is first i got corrupted gibberish font error (not chinese) and i tried to install latest firmware and now it gives white screen,

i fixed (i guess) font problem with putting a piece of paper in the card (i learned from a forum) i guess that worked cause now when i start it shows the top of the menu for half second (but with normal letters) and goes white again. no it doesn't show anything if i press l&r shoulder buttons for 5, 10, or 30 seconds.

i have a ds lite is there any homebrew flashcard rescue software for nds (you know i put supercard mini sd in second slot and with an r4 i run rescue software.....)

thanks anyway

2. dilav

dilav GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 22, 2006
    United States
    My relative of mine had the same problem. The piece of paper like you said have worked for a little while for what ever reason. I have tried resoldering the TSOP IC, as well as running the brick recovery with no luck.
    You can find that recovery firmware here:
    http://www.scdev.org/forum/index.php?topic=12110.0
    The sd recovery should work on mini-sd also. However IF the card is defective, reinstalling the firmware over it may completely corrupt it from even booting

I don't believe anyone has a solution to this problem, let us know if you find one.
    And if you are looking for a replacement GBA flash card your best bet would be a EZ Flash IV as they are the only card that are still easily available.

1 person likes this.