Hacking Supercard Mini SD GBA

A New Revolution

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Supercard Mini SD GBA. I did what the video here told me to do and it's not working. Does anyone have this type of card? I have a folder named GBA Rom with the rom, .sav, and .sci (which is what the video has). I also have the sd_185.bin file on the root of my sd card. Anything I'm doing wrong?

Herald Kiara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your supposed to be able to play GBA games on an SD card. When I turn on the GBA, nothing loads.

I have this card, and have spent the past week or so getting it working (which it now does).

When you turn on the GBA with the cart in it, does the menu for the cart's operating system (with tabs at the top) come up?

Reactions: Localhorst86

A New Revolution

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this card, and have spent the past week or so getting it working (which it now does).

When you turn on the GBA with the cart in it, does the menu for the cart's operating system (with tabs at the top) come up?
Nothing would show up when I have an sd card in the cartridge with the proper files (sd_185.bin to root of card and GBA backup folder). No menu shown. Any firmware I need to get it working? I read that the size of the micro sd card has to be 2GB or less, so I ordered one. Should come within the next day or so.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

How did you get yours to work? I put a 2GB sd in it (FAT formated) and it'll boot to the menu and show me the games, but when i try to load them, the screen goas blank after the loading progress is finished.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Are you going to bake yourself a cake?