Supercard Mini DLDI Help!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by drfsupercenter, Mar 26, 2008.

Mar 26, 2008
  1. drfsupercenter
    OP

Member drfsupercenter Flash Cart Aficionado

United States
    Hi,

I have a Supercard Mini (that uses SD Mini), and I can't seem to make stuff needing DLDI patching work.

I see a patch for Supercard SD, and Supercard Lite. Neither of those work for things such as REIN and DSOrganize.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I looked around for a DLDI patch for my model but it seems one doesn't exist.

Thanks

2. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Possible patches to try:

1. SCSD.dldi - this should work for miniSD as well
    2. SCSD_moon.dldi - this works on most SD and miniSD units that fail with the previous one
    3. hacked SCSD_moon.dldi - never used it, but it has a slightly higher success rate
    4. SCRB.dldi - made specifically for Rumble devices but also has excellent compatibility with non-Rumbles as well.

I don't remember REIN having DLDI support, but the latest version of DSOrganize should be an indicator of whether they worked or not, assuming you've setup the rest of the files correctly ("DSOrganize" folder on root of card, etc).

3. drfsupercenter
    OP

Member drfsupercenter Flash Cart Aficionado

United States
    Unfortunately, none of these worked!

What am I doing wrong? DSOrganize white-screened when patched with any of these four patches. I have a .dldi file on the card itself, but it's copied over from the SCSD. Does that do anything?

The odd thing is that Moonshell works fine and it uses the scsd_moon patch I assume...

DSQs work fine, stuff like Moonshell works, things made specifically for Supercard (the old blue package of DSOrganize, before they made it one file for all) works fine. But anything needing patching doesn't. Any ideas why?

4. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    It would only affect things if you had a "dldi.scp" file on the root of your card. If this is the case, remove it before trying the manual patches.

What firmware version are you using at the moment? Hold L+R at startup and press A a few times to find out.