Madrigal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Romman has announced that the Supercard MicroSD will be out at the end of the month. It will fit flush with the Lite. No word on if it will be the same color as the dust cover or the traditional Supercard blue/purple.

jiminycricket

Trophies
XP
Country
Hopefully it will be in traditional ds colors, otherwise, what's the use of having an aesthetically flush cart when it's bright purple? Tell him that appearances count.

Madrigal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well seeing that it's out in about a week I think it's too late to change the color even if it is purple. They are already being manufactured!! Hopefully they will just be the DS colors.

TheSpade

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
OK..you spoke to the guy on MSN. Yet, you have no log or screenshot of it. I saw your post on another form, where 4 of your 5 total posts were in that thread alone. Take note that I do not doubt a Supercard Lite is going to become. However, as Vulpix stated, provide some evidence of your chat. The majority of us do not know you, your reputation or anything substancial to simply take your word.

By the way, the line I read from Romman on the official forum was back on May 26th, in response to someone's inquiry if Supercard would ever release a card using micro-SD:
"That's a good Idea. Micro SD SuperCard."

That's it..that's all he says on the forums about it and nothing more. Not exactly evidence of its development either. Of course, when I see a pic, then I'll believe it is coming to a store far away that charges a hefty shipping fee.

Madrigal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
OK..you spoke to the guy on MSN. Yet, you have no log or screenshot of it. I saw your post on another form, where 4 of your 5 total posts were in that thread alone. Take note that I do not doubt a Supercard Lite is going to become. However, as Vulpix stated, provide some evidence of your chat. The majority of us do not know you, your reputation or anything substancial to simply take your word.

By the way, the line I read from Romman on the official forum was back on May 26th, in response to someone's inquiry if Supercard would ever release a card using micro-SD:
"That's a good Idea. Micro SD SuperCard."

That's it..that's all he says on the forums about it and nothing more. Not exactly evidence of its development either. Of course, when I see a pic, then I'll believe it is coming to a store far away that charges a hefty shipping fee.
I really don't care if you believe me or not. Of couse I didn't take a screenshot. Who takes screenshots of thier MSN convos? Anyway we'll find out soon enough, won't we?

I don't know what thread you are referring to, but I posted only once in the thread and I have over 100 posts there (this is on the Unofficial Supercard Site). I was saying I probably wouldn't buy it and get the M3 MicroSD instead and complained that they didn't return my email, but then I got a hold of him on MSN after that so it's all good. He also told a few other people the same thing on MSN.

Believe me or not, I don't care. You'll find out I'm right at the end of the month.

faceless

pink sugar heart attack
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
with the all the supercard related announcements this year, there has been a 1 week transition between the product being announced (with pictures, etc) and it going on sale, so i find it to be a bit strange that there was no official announcement with pictures and product samples at the usual places like yyjoy when there is under a week left before it goes on sale...

SkuiD87

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damnit! If this is true I'm gonna be pissed off! I Just got my Supercard MiniSD. *sigh*

Oh well....If the price is right, it couldn't hurt to sell on my old kit and get a new one...

bockers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Believe me or not, I don't care. You'll find out I'm right at the end of the month.

Guess you were wrong then
rofl2.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Last time I looked at the MicroSD cards they only went up to 512mb. As this changed? If not you can't fit any more roms on than the G6. I just hope they decide to do the supercard MicroSD colours to match the DS lite. The purple Supercard Mini I have looks ugly.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP

SuperCardStore

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.SuperCardStore.com
XP
Country
Hi!
I've been selling SuperCards for nearly two years and buy direct from romman - the SuperCard team have not pre-announced any products during that time, so I do not expect a SuperCard Lite announcement until they have the product ready to ship.
Hope this helps.
Chris

Madrigal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I DID talk to him and he did tell me it would be ready for the beginning of the month. He told a few others too. I guess it's a similar thing to Danny from M3, he keeps telling people the M3 Lite will be out in 2 weeks. 2 weeks later they ask about it again, and it will be out in 2 weeks
tongue.gif

SuperCardStore

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.SuperCardStore.com
XP
Country
We should keep a list of promises and see who is reliable
smile.gif

I'd like to see a product roadmap.
People seem to want flash cards fully integrated into their consoles - I'd like to see a way to augment the CPU - what else is needed?
C.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That would've gone slow he's old +1