Supercard Lite

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Hax, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Hax
    OP

Hax Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2009
    United States
    Whenever I try to run GBA games with my Supercard Lite using some sort of passme, it scrambles up the Nintendo logo, and then it freezes.

I use the SC patcher from their website to patch them and all that good stuff, but no luck. [​IMG]

Using an Action Replay DS as a passme.

2. TeenDev

TeenDev GBAtemp's Original Hipster

Apr 29, 2007
    United States
    Make sure your supercard lite is fitting in correctly. Usually the scrambled logo is caused by connection problems or a incompatible GBA game.

3. Hax
    OP

Hax Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2009
    United States
    It fits, and I can run GBAs through the GBA section when I don't try to use the passme, but when I do use the passme, I can't run anything, only load data.

I can't real-time save or use cheats when I don't use passme.

4. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    Hold L+R to do a self-test, and press A a few times until it starts looping through again. Do you get any errors other than the harmless "not find test file" error?

You might find that you get a severe error in DS mode but not GBA mode, or vice versa. I've heard of this happening once or twice, but it's a very strange behavior and I have no explanation for it.

5. Pliskron

Pliskron Banned

Banned
    Jul 22, 2009
    United States
    an you tell me how to use an Action Replay DS as a passme?
    Thanks

6. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    Hold Select upon bootup. If your ARDS is of the right firmware version, it will work.