Hacking supercard.lite w/ rumble and R4

bulltoadie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4 that I haven't had any problems with and then I decided to et a slot-2 card for some GBA games. I ordered the supercard.lite with the rumble and put the latest firmware on it. I downloaded zelda, (minish cap) and put it on but it will only show the .sav file in the save tab on the cart. Can i even use the R4 with the supercard? Is there a tutorial for the supercard.lite w/ rumble? I read through the supercard how-to but it didn't solve my problem. I read a bunch of the other forums and took their suggestions but still no workie. Is there another dummies-guide-to-supercard instructions out there?
wacko.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bulltoadie said:
I have an R4 that I haven't had any problems with and then I decided to et a slot-2 card for some GBA games. I ordered the supercard.lite with the rumble and put the latest firmware on it. I downloaded zelda, (minish cap) and put it on but it will only show the .sav file in the save tab on the cart. Can i even use the R4 with the supercard? Is there a tutorial for the supercard.lite w/ rumble? I read through the supercard how-to but it didn't solve my problem. I read a bunch of the other forums and took their suggestions but still no workie. Is there another dummies-guide-to-supercard instructions out there?
wacko.gif

RUMBLE CARDS do NOT support GBA they do not have the needed onboard RAM to work!
smile.gif

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
The EZ Flash 3in1, has very good support reguardless of whatever slot1 cart you got.

only cost is about 20 bucks. if you got concerns of battery life and replacing it after a year and you need some numbers to justify it:

$20 / 365 days = less than 6 cents a day.

The rest of us really don't care about battery life, its "burn baby burn" until the battery dies, then we just get a new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there