supercard.lite w/ rumble and R4

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by bulltoadie, Dec 11, 2008.

Dec 11, 2008
  1. bulltoadie
    OP

Newcomer bulltoadie Newbie

United States
    I have an R4 that I haven't had any problems with and then I decided to et a slot-2 card for some GBA games. I ordered the supercard.lite with the rumble and put the latest firmware on it. I downloaded zelda, (minish cap) and put it on but it will only show the .sav file in the save tab on the cart. Can i even use the R4 with the supercard? Is there a tutorial for the supercard.lite w/ rumble? I read through the supercard how-to but it didn't solve my problem. I read a bunch of the other forums and took their suggestions but still no workie. Is there another dummies-guide-to-supercard instructions out there? [​IMG]

2. bulltoadie
    OP

United States
    the game title shows up in the 'saver' tab but not the 'list' tab

3. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom

RUMBLE CARDS do NOT support GBA they do not have the needed onboard RAM to work! [​IMG]

4. bulltoadie
    OP

United States
    what slot-2 is a good one for the GBA games? (inexpensive yet dependable)

5. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    The EZ Flash 3in1, has very good support reguardless of whatever slot1 cart you got.

only cost is about 20 bucks. if you got concerns of battery life and replacing it after a year and you need some numbers to justify it:

$20 / 365 days = less than 6 cents a day.

The rest of us really don't care about battery life, its "burn baby burn" until the battery dies, then we just get a new one.